Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

United Zombies Recruit 3D Artists and Animators and Riggers - You can ask for other positions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hi guys !

I'm looking for serious and steady team mates for various UE4 projects based on royaly.

Why this thread ?
    Because its realy hard to find good team mates and work seriously on some projects when nobody get paid during the devlopement.
    Also i want a solid core of members for the Shin-Kaneda Team and become a Studio later.

More details about why there https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...e-welcome-too-!

Indie Games Projects in progress :
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...player-Project
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ther-positions
    Others projects are allready planed and some professionals will join join us with paid contracts, but here i'm looking for team mates who really want to work for royalties and beleive in these projects ideas from the begining.
    We are more looking for fundators than oportunists.

Requierements are :
    • Minimum age 20 years old.
    • Free from any obligations like other contracts, too busy with work or children, etc...
    • Plenty motivated, involved, serious, steady, polite, open mind, trustable, etc that make sense.
    • Reactivity, be able to answer quick as possible to messages, inform your team mates, finish what you have started, etc...
    • Agree to follow the plan, participate and give new ideas.
    • You have Skype and audio ready, agree to use trello and other tools related for organisation and planification like Google Calendar.

We need experimented team mates, only the best will'be selected after Skype audio interview.
    So if you are really motivated and interested to join us, please copy and paste this template with your detailed informations on thisnthread.

Code:
    Name: Jonny Walker (use link to link to your forum profile)
    Portfolio: link of your previous works

My skills: UE4: BP 3/5, Network 2/5, Shadering 1/5, etc... 
    My best skill is: modeling poney with blender 3D
    Graphics or other category: 3D Modeler 4/5, Rigging 2/5, etc... 
    if you have an other category skills add it with your level of mastering ?/5
    Softs: Maya 4/5, Zbrush 2/5, etc...
    Participation: i can invest 50$ into assets, servers, etc..
    Time: i can dedicate 15hours per week, my country time is gmt +1, im generaly available in week from 7pm to 11pm

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Welcome to GAMEnt into UZ project

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Send me an email man! http://robertwbonner.wix.com/robertbonner

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here a quick demo that have been done 1 monh ago

We still Recruit:
    - 3D Artists
    - 3D Prop Artists (Weapons, various equipement objetcs, etc...)
    - 3D Character Artist (player characters, clothes, zombies, etc...)
    - 3D Rigger (player characters, clothes, zombies, etc...)
    - 3D Animators (Zombies, etc..)
    - Game Level Designer (Procedural placements)
    Last edited by sayato; 06-09-2016, 01:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Luftbauch
    Please Go and ask a more precise question there https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Project/page3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=38131]sayato[/MENTION] What is with your Arena game?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi techlord, i had read the post about clown before and yeah it could be interesting.
    For the moment we focus on standard slow zombies, some could be clown,policeman,firemen,etc... to make some variety in the zombies population but we need more artist to build them. Same for the 4 legs zombies, i wanted some dogs like in resident evil 1 but its not easy to animate 4 legs characters.
    Who knows some fater or very differents ombies can be added later but for the mment we build the core game system.
    Dismemberment Will be included for sure.
    About the profit strategy its long to explain but here simple elements o know:
    Steam have more than 1 million visitors per day, when you release a game on steam the game will be on the top page for 1 month.
    Lets say 1 million viitors per day on 30 days = 30 million of potencial customers.
    Its raisonable to think to get at least 1 million customers that will buy the game at 30 $ so 30 000 000$ to earn and share royalities and invest i to new features for the game.
    If any of you know wherr to find good 3d arist, rigger, animator, feel free to tell

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sayato View Post
    Because they are easy to animate lol
    Well i didnt decide this alone, we beleive its still trendy and its a nice playground for the troller and other survalists mixed with the zombies that will mess around.
    The main reason is its more easy for us to build this game faster than SWA and we have tons of packs adapted for it. So less works to do for the artists that are hard to find and keep in the team.
    Also most of us are gamers and we are frustrated by some functionality of the acuals zombies games we want o make it more fun to play and more inovative without the frustrations we encounter usualy.
    I can certainly understand utilizing those assets to maximum effect.

I do admire the core premise behind the Survivalist Horror Genre, but, feel the basic Zombie is played out. I would prefer to see other 'Monsters' used. Sure Monsters could be humanoid, but something new, not a Zombie. I considered Demonic Clowns in this discussion. I personally like Creatures Features and can easily see non-humanoid monsters used. I get inspirations for Monsters from stories such as Stephen King's: The Mist and Hunter Shea's: The Montauk Monster.

Dismemberment features would allow me to tolerate the use of basic Zombies. It's simply Fun to dismember/destroy Zombies in various ways; the more ways to do it, the better! I've been in a few discussions (1, 2) with other devs implementing Dismemberment and there are challenges. A feature known as 'Bone Break' is apparently missing from BPs, which simplifies the dismemberment process allowing bones to be detached from the skeletal rig. However, this shouldnt be a deal breaker as there are workarounds and opportunity to innovate a new destruction system exists. I assume you'll apply some strategy from SWA in this department.

For the main game H1Z1, the base price is around 20$ and they got +2,455,449 owners, we are talking about 49 108 980$ ! (without expenses and tax)
    Similar results for extentions !
    So why not us ?
    I'm attracted to Projects with a Royalty, and my faith in such projects strengthens significantly when the lead developer acknowledges the fact: yes, we are deveoping a game to generate profits, and has a plan to do so. To reach the H1Z1 potential requires a Marketing Stategy, and this is an area I would really be interested in hearing more detail.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Because they are easy to animate lol
    Well i didnt decide this alone, we beleive its still trendy and its a nice playground for the troller and other survalists mixed with the zombies that will mess around.
    The main reason is its more easy for us to build this game faster than SWA and we have tons of packs adapted for it. So less works to do for the artists that are hard to find and keep in the team.
    Also most of us are gamers and we are frustrated by some functionality of the acuals zombies games we want o make it more fun to play and more inovative without the frustrations we encounter usualy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Sayato, only one question: Why Zombies?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Xeny, the answer of your question are in these post,
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Project/page3
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...e-welcome-too-!
    read it carefully please.

Why we do 2 games in same time? Because they are totaly différent to build, for exemple the swords arena project have tons of animations that are home made and the united zombies use the motion captures packs so less specifics animations to do by hand.

Also we hope to more artists to join us to release one of these project faster.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You have started that game project Sword and Shields about a year ago, and are still looking for people for it:
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...player-Project

Now you start another game project United Zombies here? Why dont you finish one game instead, or at least develop it to a certain milestone to proof that you can do it? You would attract much more people the other way round.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We Recruit:
    - 3D Artists
    - 3D Prop Artists (Weapons, various equipement objetcs, etc...)
    - 3D Character Artist (player characters, clothes, zombies, etc...)
    - 3D Rigger (player characters, clothes, zombies, etc...)
    - 3D Animators (Zombies, etc..)
    - Game Level Designer (Procedural placements)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Luftbauch View Post
    I like your sketches.
    Reminds me a lot of a good buddy who love to plan and think ahead.
    Good luck for your project.
    Thanks a lot Luftbauch i really appreciate your cheering !

Items select and move are done
    dev1_zpshrmnrdrv.jpg
    Last edited by sayato; 03-27-2016, 11:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like your sketches.
    Reminds me a lot of a good buddy who love to plan and think ahead.
    Good luck for your project.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X