Co-learning experience !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[UNPAID] Co-learning experience !

I have this idea of a team of passionate hobbiests who are new to unreal 4 and game development (yet at least got themselves familiar with using unreal 4 and have followed some of Epic's tutorials ,have some basic understanding of Blueprints) , and are willing to cooperate on a small project (that we will decide later on) with other people of similar experience level.

The aim is for learning purposes only and learning to work in a team, we can decide what we want to make and set tasks and goals, then divide the work appropriately according to the expertise available (game design , level design , modelling , art creation , texturing , blueprinting, sound ...etc), I myself have some basic experience with Blueprints , 3d modelling , texturing , 2D drawing , photo-manibulation using photoshop and the likes.

Anyone interested?

Definitely interested send me a message on Skype at avicohen112

Comment

That is exactly the reason I started looking in these forums to begin with.
      A great idea and I'm way in, sent you a pm.

Comment

Cool, welcome aboard , will dig up my Skype ID (haven't used it in a year may be) and get back to you.

Comment

Yes, I am really interested in your plan, my skype is ColonelCoconut if you want to contact me, or email me at spencerdaily12@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCoconut View Post
            Yes, I am really interested in your plan, my skype is ColonelCoconut if you want to contact me, or email me at spencerdaily12@gmail.com
            I sent you a request on Skype

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCoconut View Post
              I sent you a request on Skype

Comment

Ok guys , for those of you who sent me PMs , I would like you to introduce yourself a bit here so others can add each other, also if each one can write his/her field of interest /expertise , and past experience if any so we can get an idea.

Comment

Hey Bigboss89 good idea ! That's totaly join the point i want to make with this https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...e-welcome-too-!

Wanna help me to build, centralise and manage this little world ??

Comment

Originally posted by Bigboss89 View Post
                    Ok guys , for those of you who sent me PMs , I would like you to introduce yourself a bit here so others can add each other, also if each one can write his/her field of interest /expertise , and past experience if any so we can get an idea.
                    Hey, I already wrote something here but it didn't get posted or something..
                    Anyway, I'm Ram, around a year of experience in UE4, a bit more in game dev in general,
                    Currently studying Computer Science in Kiev, Ukraine,
                    I can model (3ds max, speedtree, world machine, and a tiny bit of zbrush), make textures/materials, photoshop, a bit of programming, about 2-3 years of experience -as a hobby- in music composing and sound engineering (helps with creating sound effects), and I've recently been testing out some Photogrammetry.

I'm really looking forward to working with other people for the first time, and share experience and learn more about video game development

Cheers guys, Ram.

Comment

Originally posted by sayato View Post
                      Hey Bigboss89 good idea ! That's totaly join the point i want to make with this https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...e-welcome-too-!

Wanna help me to build, centralise and manage this little world ??
                      Your project seems great , and I will be really glad to help , but I don't think my skills are up to the bar , but if I can help with something feel free to ask , though I'm still learning and this is the reason for this thread here.

Comment

Hey it seems to be good idea add me
                        dragonbody-evon

Comment

Hey Bigboss89, I'm interest in joining your little group mainly for the learning experience. Send me a private message sometime.

Comment

Hi there,

I started learning UE4 few days ago and find it really interesting but none of my friends are willing to spend time in learning such a thing

I was hoping to find such a topic on this forum and here it is !
                            So if it is no too late I would like to join this learning team !

I'll send you my email by mp !

Comment

Hi, seems like many people is interested in this kind of crewfunding. I'm in a similar stage as you guys, and also I have a project that could fit right away. I'm trying to build a virtual academy for UE4 using UE4. By know I'm working in selecting and polishing some tutorials as well as trying to fit them inside ue4, but I aim to build a multiplayer experience around ue4 learning. Let me know if you think is a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X