Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PAID] Looking for cheap PBR Modeler for quick weapon modeling

Hello everyone,

I have 2 weapons that I would like to get modelled. They are swords with concept art for you to use to get them perfect.

I am looking for as close to realistic as possible or a color map and normal map along with them (I can texture them myself, but I do not know how to create the normal map, create low poly version, or UV Unwrap properly.

I am looking for fast work to help my RPG's upcoming demo!

If interested, please email me @ daniiartsstudio@gmail.com

Please include portfolio and rates!

Coming 2016| Interested joining my team, email me: daniiartsstudio@gmail.com
    Official Thread! Unreal Forums Follow us on Facebook Watch development blog on Youtube

Is there additional work after the 2 weapons are done (if they're to your liking?) or is this a one and done kind of situation?
    Ironbelly Studios- Your External UE4 Development Partner: AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
    Request a quote today:
    https://ironbellystudios.com
    Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ironbellystudios

Comment

Originally posted by Ironbelly View Post
      Is there additional work after the 2 weapons are done (if they're to your liking?) or is this a one and done kind of situation?
      There would be more work towards the completion of my demo. I still need things like Monsters, an airship, that same airship in pieces, and some environmental props.

Coming 2016| Interested joining my team, email me: daniiartsstudio@gmail.com
      Official Thread! Unreal Forums Follow us on Facebook Watch development blog on Youtube

Comment

Sent you an email.
        Lord Iheanacho
        - The Founder

Néotl Empire
        Maze Qore
        2D Top Down Shooter

Comment

Working...
        X