I need my character rigged for unreal its made in 3DS Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[UNPAID] I need my character rigged for unreal its made in 3DS Max

And for payment ill give you my sword jump attack animation that i bought for $15.00 dollars. please get ahold of me on Skype MattArmstrong66

Aren't Mixamo still giving free autorigs at the moment?
    KITATUS
    "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
      Aren't Mixamo still giving free autorigs at the moment?
      Shhh!

I need the work!

No seriously though, Kitatus is right you could always use the packs if you can't find anyone.

~ Jason
      Jason's Simple Systems

Enemy AI and Patrol: https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...troling-damage

Basic Quest System: https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...ystem-part-1-1

Comment

I sent you a Skype. I don't need the animation. I'll help you for the love of game development.

Comment

If you bought content from somewhere then you can't just give it to other people.

Comment

Maybe he will give it to the one who will help him and never use it himself again? Bah, I don't think so too
            If you wanna develop a Third Person Open World RPG game, Join Us! We are looking for everyone who has passion!
            Facebook: Arhaikos Studios
            WIP Thread of Our Game: ICHOR
            www.arhaikos-studio.com

Comment

Making sure i sent you the right Skype its matthew.armstrong15 send me a message on there please

Comment

and no this was buy to own as in it was liscene free so i can do with it as i want i read the info for it.

Comment

and thank you for helping me

Comment

Your welcome bro:-)

Comment

I bet Venged just used Mixamo auto-rigged. Lol. Jking.
                      Checkout Project "TwinBlaster" my current game in progress.
                      [FREE] - 2D ROPE! Find out more here!
                      Forgive my username... It's an old game name and wrote it down as a habit.

Comment

Miximo will do it as long as you have a preexisting account. Right now you can't register with them and once you've used up your free autorigs and animations, you're pretty much out of luck until they unveil whatever Adobe's done to them.

Coming 2016| Interested joining my team, email me: daniiartsstudio@gmail.com
                        Official Thread! Unreal Forums Follow us on Facebook Watch development blog on Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by liondog View Post
                          Miximo will do it as long as you have a preexisting account. Right now you can't register with them and once you've used up your free autorigs and animations, you're pretty much out of luck until they unveil whatever Adobe's done to them.
                          Has this changed since last week? Last week I managed to create a new account no problem.
                          KITATUS
                          "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Originally posted by SkeetonYu View Post
                            I bet Venged just used Mixamo auto-rigged. Lol. Jking.
                            I use Modo 801 for rigging:-)

Comment

I finished your Rigg over my lunch break but did not have time to email the FBX file. The file you receive is FBX 2013 format. It loads into UE4 just fine. If you plan to have morph targets in the future You will probably need FBX 2014 format. I saved all my Modo *801 files so I can export again in the future if needed. You have a lot of gadgets and geometry around the neck area. I weight painted it as best I could in that area but again I have the files so I can touch up up the weighting at a future date is you have any issue with it when I have more time. I also animated it with a simple walk cycle in Modo to test it. You can re-target your animations to it in UE4 via Re-targeting system.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture4.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	1083665

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture3.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	1083666

Ill send an email with this info. I just posted here so folks could see how it turned out.

I enjoyed helping you:-)

Ill send the FBX file around 7AM EST.

Comment

Working...
                              X