No announcement yet.

Build a TEAM for SWORDS ARENA Multiplayer Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youre thread is active nearly a year now. I wonder why you haven't managed to find and keep people working for you.

Comment

Hi GameDev-DR !

Rome was not done in one day... But all the way lead to Rome

Well i spend a lot of time to recruit and testing the technical aspect of the game with devs to be sure that the project is feasible before going further.
      This is done, we know now the game will work as we want.

In the tests we also include the best workflow to work faster and more efficiently, we loose time by doing many test was done before we find the perfect workflow.
      This is done and working.

Tell me if i'm wrong but the most difficult skills to find are 3D Animator and 3D Artist (for Character) so we loose time to find the good ones.

And Finally we also loose time because i was not a tyran lol
      Team mates are not paid, what do you expect ? They will steady work every day like an employe ?
      They beleive in the project and they are enthusiastic but it's for a short time when they realize it's real work to do and not just a quick easy hobby...
      More information here https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...e-welcome-too-!

I hope i had answer correctly your question.

Cheers !

Comment

We are looking for :

1 3D Animator to work faster.

1 3D Artist for crowd people characters.

1 2D Artist for box and other illustrations in the future and UI.

1 Blue Print Developer

1 Programmer capable of connections between the interfaces of the game and web pages

Music Composer = WE ARE FULL> Music Composer = OPEN FOR ALL NOW

Other talents are welcome to join the Shin-Kaneda Team, just ask then we discuss about it !
        Last edited by sayato; 06-02-2017, 12:53 AM.

Comment

We got no news from our LEAD DEVELOPER so we need a new steady and serious one.

Also we are looking for :

1 3D Animator to work faster.

1 Blue Print Developer

1 Programmer capable of connections between the interfaces of the game and web pages

Music Composer = WE ARE FULL> Music Composer = OPEN FOR ALL NOW

Other talents are welcome to join the Shin-Kaneda Team, just ask then we discuss about it !

Comment

Animations are still in progress, there is a lot to do, more than 120 animations only fot the'male character, then we got'a gameplay to show.

We are looking for :

1 3D Animator on Blender (Also rigger is a plus)

1 Experimented Blue Print Developer + Network (JSON and C++ is a plus)

Comment

Some animationd are ready, we need a Experimented Blue Print Developer + Network (JSON and C++ is a plus) to build the base of the game and release the 1st demo.

Comment

We are looking for serious and steady team mates :

1 3D Animator on Blender (Also rigger is a plus)

1 Experimented Blue Print Developer + Network (JSON and C++ is a plus)

Comment

In priority, we are still looking for

- 1 Experimented Blue Print Developer + Network (JSON and C++ is a plus)

- 1 3D Rigger and Animator with Blender

Well, i'm still a novice on Blender but here some draft i did ^^

Perspective View

Orthographic View

Last edited by sayato; 06-05-2016, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Todays animation

Last edited by sayato; 06-07-2016, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Animation accident hehe

Comment

- 1 3D Rigger and Animator with Blender (If you use other 3D softwre and you have the license can be ok, modeler are also welcome)

Comment

Welcome to Thesisus our new BP/C++/JavaScript Developer

- 1 3D Rigger and Animator with Blender (If you use other 3D softwre and you have the license can be ok, modeler are also welcome)

Comment

Similar Game with less technical gameplay, details, features.
                            http://store.steampowered.com/app/467990/

Comment

Testing map in low resolution, coliseum and textures are just added for fun.

Testing and correct Animations

Testing other functions and gameplay

Swords Arena Project added on Artella
                              https://www.artella.com/#/project/fc...bb112/overview

Comment

Hey, audio and music isn't really mentioned in your post. How are you guys on that end? I have a master's degree in music technology and composition and I'm currently looking for some extra work. Interesting for you guys or only something for later?

Comment

Working...
                                X