No announcement yet.

Build a TEAM for SWORDS ARENA Multiplayer Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendly heads up: you should probably remove the first two sentences from the following part of your website. It is actually quite readable.

EDIT: removed image at OP's request.
    Last edited by dkloving; 02-15-2016, 05:50 AM.

Comment

I would not use that font, or some of that "bad" stuff you write there.
      Use a clear good readable font, not all have so good eyes, like you.
      Such stuff destroys good rep quick..
      Good luck
      My small game on IndieDB ****** Beams on Twitter ****** Beams on Steam ****** VideoStuff ****** PictureStuff
      UE brings Math back into my life or i am not sure.

Comment

I'm still working on the website and make some test, the font will not be this one at all.

Thanks guys for the advices !
        Well i sot it will make happy people to see the live progress of a web construction, but apparentely i'm doing wrong.

So from now i'll protect the website with a password until i finish it.

We are looking in priority for a 3D Animator to work faster.

Other talents are welcome to join the Shin-Kaneda Team, just ask !

Cheers !
        Last edited by sayato; 02-15-2016, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luftbauch View Post
          I would not use that font, or some of that "bad" stuff you write there.
          Use a clear good readable font, not all have so good eyes, like you.
          Such stuff destroys good rep quick..
          Good luck
          I'm assuming that he believed that it wasn't readable for anyone, or what was written in that font wouldn't have been put there! Perhaps it is my eyes which are the good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by sayato View Post
            So from now i'll protect the website with a password until i finish it.
            Yeah!
            It's one of the golden social media rules, to lock out interested visitors.
            You can instead make a 404 page on index.*** or a "as attacking website reported" picture on mainpage to boost propaganda!
            ^^
            My small game on IndieDB ****** Beams on Twitter ****** Beams on Steam ****** VideoStuff ****** PictureStuff

Comment

Hehe yeah dkloving you have some very good eyes i confirm !

Luftbauch there is truely some nice 404 pages around the web i specialy like the http://blog.camillechurch.com/github...wars-parallax/
              But if you have any cool ideas to help us gain in popularity im all ears.

For the quick news i'm working on the dam responsive mode pages and my team working on animations but it's pretty hard to animate without mocap
              and specialy with a 2 hands sword, the hands have to follow so it will be long until we achieve the 100+ animations only for the main character...

So if you know some good animators around, feel free to tell them then we can release the 1st offical demo soon as possible !

Cheers !

Comment

Hi. I am interested to help you.

Hi. My name is Alex, I am 20 years old and I am interested to help you like a game tester and I can give you good reviews. I like to call myself a gamer, because I like to play. I have a lot of free time and I can be online everyday for at least half of the day. I can be able to help you like a voice actor too. If you are interested about my, please contact me on my email al3x_the.b3st@yahoo.ro. I will be glad to help you with you project and I hope you will take me in your team .

Comment

thank you Alex for your application I added you in my contacts.

We are looking in priority for a 3D Animator to work faster.

Comment

We are looking in priority for a
                    3D Animator to work faster.
                    2D Artist for box and other illustrations in the future and UI.
                    3D Artist for crowd people characters.

Music Composer = WE ARE FULL> Music Composer = OPEN FOR ALL NOW

We start to build a contract, so free slot in the team will be limited from now, hurry up !
                    Last edited by sayato; 06-02-2017, 12:52 AM.

Comment

We are looking for new active members who have the necessary time to ACCELERATE the development process of the game and release the 1st demo soon as possible.

New members must be able to:
                      1) Provide at least 2 hours per day dedicated to the project from Monday to Friday. (if you miss one hour or two it's not the end of the world but we want steady team mates)
                      2) Provide regular updates and confirm presence 2 times per week.
                      3) Tell forward in case of absence.
                      4) Respect the deadline (Margins are large to avoid unnecessary stress or work sloppy)

Members who decide to join us and later decide not to comply with the rules, not to give news, or leave the team without reason,
                      will be automatically added to this post and other forums to alert other teams the lack of reliability of this disrespectful person.

Royalties are based on the integrated elements to the game with a ceiling of 50% regardless of the skills in order to have a balanced sharing between members.

If it really is money you are interested despite the passion for video games, know that extensive studies have been made to achieve the maximum profitable income
                      without either abusing players, or make a bad system like a pay to win.

In short, a major gain for the team knowing we do not have all costs of a large studio, we talk about 6 Zero figures for each team members who reach their 50% quota.

We are looking for :

1 3D Animator to work faster.

1 3D Artist for crowd people characters.

1 2D Artist for box and other illustrations in the future and UI.

1 Blue Print Developer

1 Programmer capable of connections between the interfaces of the game and web pages

Music Composer = WE ARE FULL> Music Composer = OPEN FOR ALL NOW

Other talents are welcome to join the Shin-Kaneda Team, just ask then we discuss about it !

We start to build a contract, so free slot in the team will be limited from now, hurry up !
                      Last edited by sayato; 06-02-2017, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Impressive project and very impressive tiger )

I'm wondering if you are interested in hobbyists/enthusiasts who can only donate some of their time eg: 10h/week? I know you mention "fully involved"

Comment

Thanks for the compliment Djinghis, i PM you to talk about it.

Indeed, I should point out, volunteers/hobbyists/enthusiasts, are welcome to take the project forward.
                          Obviously they are not subject to the work rule and not receive royalties except in exceptional cases.
                          They will get their name in the credits, get the game for free and a good experience to highlight.

Comment

Originally posted by sayato View Post
                            Obviously they are not subject to the work rule and not receive royalties except in exceptional cases.
                            I would describe, what an exeptional case is.
                            For most projects the hobbyists are the base.
                            Pros like to join more when the project is close to final, to get a guaranteed payout, if you ask me.

Comment

Yes it depend of what and how many item are included and validated into the game by the hobbyists.
                              For exemple,
                              we need a large variety of crowd people in the arena.
                              Well if he modelise 1 character, this is not a big deal...
                              But if he modelise 50 differents characters, this will be a exceptional case and he will be a truly incorporate team mate that will gain from royalties, it's normal he naturaly deserve it.

By the way, i hate people who want to join the team when the game is close to final, they are too oportunist and i wont accept them in the team.
                              I need involved team mates that i can thrust with time and that they prove their valuable work.

Anyway if kickstarter is a success we will pay some professionals for some specific tasks.

We are allready think about some extensions of the game so there is a plenty of work to do in the futur, but 1st thing 1st let's accomplish the basic.

Comment

We welcome Cunico the trendy 3D fashion designer !
                                https://www.artstation.com/artist/cunico

Comment

Working...
                                X