No announcement yet.

Looking for a team so we can learn gamedevelopment together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in! I`ll contact you in skype today!

Comment

Hi Guys,

I am wondering if you guys are still looking for project contributors. If so, I would like to learn a bit more about your project. Here is a little bit about me:

Education: Bachelor of Business Admin (project management major)
      Experience:
      - Professional experience in Project management & marketing
      - 3 years of C++ (1 year of UE4 C++)
      - 1 year experience with UE4 (C++, blueprints, AI, materials, etc)
      - Some Maya rigging & skin weighting experience using UE4 ART tool - I have taken 2 mesh models, added skeletons, skin weighted, and applied animations to them
      - Experience with team management & using productivity tools

I see myself acting as a producer for this project. Not just because I have PM experience, but because I have knowledge surrounding art, programming and design. I believe in highly collaborative projects and I like to facilitate this with a team of capable members. I can help keep the project on track, manage scope, gather reqs and create critical pieces like GDDs. I also love to program, so I can assist with C++, blueprints & UE4 design if needed.

Let me know if I sound like someone you need.

Thanks for your time,
      Alex

Comment

There is a 3 threads of the same topic as this one on forum already, they started good but now frozen. Anyways, whoever wants to learn together feel free to skype me: pavlik-245.

Comment

Whats everyone working on? I'm interested in contributing and working in a team on a not quite so large project and who knows can work on future projects as well. I'm mostly a Unreal hobbyist and been making only game demos but want to make a half decent full game.

Check out my Youtube channel I have two game demo.
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmB...6ehQcSOgUUhv1Q

Here is my latest demo fad which was a PvP network game. (the video is set to unlisted but you can watch it through this link)
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5sHfBQeDVc
          Checkout Project "TwinBlaster" my current game in progress.
          [FREE] - 2D ROPE! Find out more here!
          Forgive my username... It's an old game name and wrote it down as a habit.

Comment

August Game Jam anyone?
            Checkout Project "TwinBlaster" my current game in progress.
            [FREE] - 2D ROPE! Find out more here!
            Forgive my username... It's an old game name and wrote it down as a habit.

Comment

hey guys i would be willing to hop on this learning wagon as well...I have a degree in game design and development. I have mainly played in Unity and have dabbled in UDK back in the day. I would love to get into a group that are serious enough to get things done...but flexible to allow a life outside of the mother ship...count me in!!

PM me the details and add me to launcher chat

Comment

I can offer map/level design. Wit UDK3 / 4

Comment

I have been learning some 3D modeling. I would like to try making some assets or scenery. I currently use 3D studio max for my meshes.

Comment

Working...
                  X