Looking for Developers and 3D Artists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[UNPAID] Looking for Developers and 3D Artists

Hi! My name is Filipe and I’m a professional concept artist and illustrator.
    I’ve been working in the games industry for over 4 years now and I’ve been a dedicated hobbyist of Unreal for the past 5.
    I’ve worked on several projects these past years (as an artist, as a BP enthusiast, as a game designer, etc) and last year I decided to dedicate myself to developing my own rpg with another writer from another project I worked on. I can do a bit of everything, 2D, 3D, Animation, BP Visual Scripting and Level Design.

We want to build a very small team of 3 to 5 people to develop a demo for this idea. People that might be interested in working on an online rpg or maybe even an mmo if we find the necessary funds after showing off this demo.

The idea behind the game is fairly complex, but we will be reducing down the scope of the project (for this demo) all the way to the bare basic features of the core loop. A procedural event driven persistent world that will influence a sandbox dynamic quests system. These are two of the three pillars of our core loop and the most important ones for this proof of concept. Yes, we know this is ambitious and that's why we need help from a dedicated developer, otherwise I would do it myself haha

With these two features (and a third eventually), we want to create a sandbox world that really feels alive and where players have an impact on the story.

What we're looking for:
    - 1 or 2 UE4 or C++ Developers
    - 1 3D Artist
    - 1 Writer (Already have one)

Me on Discord: FilipePintoArt#6326
    For any contact purposes, please use the discord I provided.

Thank you.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by MystixShot; 07-02-2020, 08:59 AM.

I decided to edit the original post to be more clear on our intentions. We want someone that is willing to give their free time:
    2 to 4h a day, at least 4 days a week, hopefully also willing to spend some time on a 1 hour (possibly weekly) meeting.

This is our own commitment and our passion and we really want to turn this into a complete game.

Additionally, I added a bit of context to what the game is about in the original post. Hopefully that also clarifies a bit of what we're trying to make.

Contact me on my Discord for more info.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
    X