Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CONTRACT] Help me with my animation system.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONTRACT] Help me with my animation system.

Project Title:
    Zephyr

Description:
    Third Person Shooter

Team Name:
    Darkloud Entertainment (NOT REGISTERED)

Team Structure:
    Warren "Darkloud" - Everything

Talent Required:
    Animation Blueprint experience.
    MUST be able to show some of your previous work working with animation blueprints, and transitions between animations. I am looking for a good technique for blending to stopping animations mostly. But if needed, we can implement the animation blueprint in whatever fashion required.
    I can provide you with the pertinent animations if you think a full BP rewrite is necessary, or I can send you just my current BP with the animations, or we can use TeamViewer. Whatever works for you.
    This is indeed a contract, and you will be compensated half of our discussed amount up front, the other half upon delivery, depending on your quote for the work.
    PM me on the forums, and I will provide my Discord information from there.

Hi,

I can help out.
    Please check PM.

Best Regards,
    Sofia G

Comment

Hey there, just wondering how many different types of animations you're looking for? How many characters are in the game? We can definitely help out and have a ton of experience animating for FPS projects, and can easily handle TPS so I'll send over a message. Cheers!
      Ironbelly Studios- Your External UE4 Development Partner: AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
      Request a quote today:
      https://ironbellystudios.com
      Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ironbellystudios

Comment

Working...
      X