Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MULTIPLAYER SCI FI ACTION SPORTS GAME - C++ Backend Programmer, Playfab, Azure, Matchmaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONTRACT/PAID] MULTIPLAYER SCI FI ACTION SPORTS GAME - C++ Backend Programmer, Playfab, Azure, Matchmaking

Hello potential programmers, I am looking for a skilled C++ backend programmer.

Skills Required:
    Backend Programmer C++ Playfab Azure Playfab Ui Integration Playfab Website Integration

Kozen

Compensation
    Paid

Job Type
    Contract

Job Description

Working with Playfab to set up Multiplayer Server for matchmaking and chat and Playfab integration into UI and other aspects of Social Media and account management
    Skills & Requirements
    C++, UE4, Playfab, Azure, Jenkins, Backend Server stuff

How to Apply
    Please Email me at jwawong@gmail.com
    or contact me on discord kozendgray#5573

Hello potential candidates!

My name is Kozen.

Positions Open

[Playfab / Backend, C++ Programmer]

I am looking for a programmer who has a background in C++, playfab, azure, networking, and server stuff. BP and UI a plus!

They need to be able to implement Playfab SDK throughout the game. Passing out currencies, creating working friends list, matchmaking server, ELO MMR Systems for ranked gameplay.

They need to be able to connect playfab accounts to our website and equipment unlocks in game.

If that sounds like you please shoot me an email at jwawong@gmail.com

Thanks!

Comment

Hi, I merged both topics. Please keep all job offers for single project in same thread.

Comment

Working...
      X