No announcement yet.

Fantasy, MMORPG, Gods, Mythical Beasts.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy, MMORPG, Gods, Mythical Beasts.

This game was inspired by some of my favorite video games. Elder Scrolls, Warcraft, and Destiny. It's an open-world RPG video game. It will have PvP and PvE(Raids and Dungeons). Raids will be 6 man and Dungeons are 4 man. The story in-game will be determined by in-game players in the future due to the story arcs and factions. We have three graphic designers and 2 coders as of right now. We are building the concept art first so everyone has a feel for what we are looking for in-game. I'm building the game to be story-driven with quest throughout the world. There will be bounties, daily, weekly, lore, factions, world, and pvp quests. You'll never run out of things to do every week. The Campaign missions will be solo player only. So players can really get into the world that we have created.

We are looking for pretty much anything to help us create this world. If you are interested you can message down below, email me at ssingl2583@my.sullivan.edu, or message me on discord at D4ddy VeNom#3970.
    Last edited by VeNomMacGruber; 09-12-2019, 01:01 PM. Reason: Want people to earn the money they put their hard work into.

• replied
    TechLord i joined and messaged you

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by VeNomMacGruber View Post
    TechLord Sorry about the late response. I would love to publish commercially. It all depends on the players interest in the game. Your other question is no they don’t have experience but have the love for the games and the talent to create things.
    Hi there VeNomMacGruber,

No prob. The reply was actually rapid compared to most. One has to develop with intent to commercially publish as it influences the design. I'm developing a MMO FPS RPG Sandbox also inspired by RPGs and FPS the same elements of Fantasy, Gods, Mythical Beasts. The Sandbox is opened to many types of art style and gameplay starting with FPS and RPG gameplay.

My goal is to build a Platform that we can construct many game types within and update with new content rapidly. I started on the opposite side of the development, working on the game's modular Subsystems using Marketplace Content. Subsystems I've focused on are:
    1. In-game Multi-user Construction/Customization System.
    2. Player Character Camera Control & Animation.
    3. Projectile-based Weapon System to support Long-range to Melee Combat.
    4. Multiplayer Inventory.
    5. MMO Networking.
    I started building these subsystems with multiplayer support from the start. I have been developing solo, so I repurpose subsystems to solve many problems. I develop with modularity for maximum resuse. I seek ways to leverage in-game multi-user construction and procedural generation with the purpose of generating large variation of content rapidly. I actively hunt for opportunities to implement the latest technologies in some form of fashion.

My MMO does not have concept art, custom 3D art or Story. I would propose a consolidation of both efforts. I provide the Platform, you guys provide content: Art and Story. Upfront, I'm pursuing commercial goals. If interested, we can discuss further on my discord.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    TechLord Sorry about the late response. I would love to publish commercially. It all depends on the players interest in the game. Your other question is no they don’t have experience but have the love for the games and the talent to create things.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi there VeNomMacGruber,

I like what you're talking about. This is the type of game I want to develop. I have a few questions:

1. Do you have any intent to commercially publish this game?
    2. You state you have three graphic designers and 2 coders. Anyone with previous game development and publishing experience?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X