Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UE4 Game Developers (Project Talent Links to Jobs Available)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONTRACT/ROYALTY] UE4 Game Developers (Project Talent Links to Jobs Available)

Project Title: THUNDER!

Description: Right arm is fast FPS action; Left arm is a scepter to slow that action down with elementals. Build your empire, banish your enemies, rule your dynasty.

Includes: Better than ‘free to play’ design (fresh)

Team Name: Team IMU for IMU Studios Inc. (Development) iPlayMore (Marketing)

Teams: 2-Team Structure 1) App Developers (Stage-1) 2) Game developers (experienced growing team)

247 years of combined video game development experience
    50+ games released to the market by the assembled team

Experienced Talent Needed

http://iplaymore.com/jobs

You will work remotely. You will track your time. You set forward your hourly wage and currency of choice. You will begin at least part-time so we can name you as our team member in our Business Plan and we will showcase your work in our progress videos. You will go flexible full time up to 35-to-45 hours a week once we are funded (approved, in-process, the transfer will be any time now). IMU Studios is seeking team members for Contract work. It begins as royalty to set up the team, then becomes full-time paid work.

We are a dedicated team of professionals. We've got a playable prototype and now we need to grow the team to hit our milestones regularly, while our Business Advisor and our Executive Producer bring in the funding they have sourced.

About the Company

IMU Studios is all about creating a refreshing experience for gamers. It’s got to be thrilling. It’s got to shake the foundations of the industries we enter. We are assembling a team of video game underdogs, who are hungry to be the next heroes. Together we are pushing everything to be more thrilling. We’ve got a lot done, we’ve got a long way to go.

Our project has both a mobile item exchange application design and a fresh and exciting FPS 3D game that work together in harmony. The free App and game are ‘better than free to play’, creating a real benefit to gamers as well as a way to market our game. iPlayMore is a start-up company owned by IMU Studios, who owns a mature Intellectual Property. This is made up of a thoughtfully-designed first-person, open-world, video game with RPG elements, and a deep story told across novels and cinematic lore. Monetized by virtual goods, players can buy, sell and rent. Together, we are making a thrilling multiplayer prototype, drawn from our design, and the compelling stories of our characters, all built on this beautiful Unreal Video Game Engine.

IMU Studios was founded when game developer Robert Strutin’s market research revealed fresh opportunities in the video game industry crossing market lines of game and money. Our home studio is nestled in the beautiful, inspiring mountains of British Columbia, Canada, with active Team Members contributing worldwide. Our expert team of game developers and artists are passionate about their craft and producing profound entertainment experiences. We create exhilarating video games that enrich your life and empower you as a player.

Tell us who you are, what you do, and why you would like to join.

Apply
    Email: iPlay@iPlayMore.com
    Discord: discord.gg/uv3fpBy add/PM VindaCator
    Last edited by VindaCator; 03-30-2019, 05:03 PM.

Can you please list up those 50 games you claimed to have made?
    Where is that progress video you mention?

Comment

G'day,

I've merged and approved your recruitment threads.

Please stick to using one thread per project.

Its just an effort to keep information about a project organized, limit unnecessary bumps and so forth.

Free free to update the original post as new required to update open positions.
      You can bump the thread at the same time, but please try to keep it once every 4-7 days

If you need help changing the thread title or general clean up, feel free to contact a moderator.

Thank you.

Kris
      Rule#21: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Comment

OH! Just saw this I would LOVE to do that, I see others doing that, can you tell me how?

Comment

Hi, I am interested for positions:

[OPEN] Lead Level Designer
          [OPEN] experienced Level Designers

Comment

Originally posted by Creatiwell View Post
            Hi, I am interested for positions:

[OPEN] Lead Level Designer
            [OPEN] experienced Level Designers
            Sent you a private reply. I'm not getting notices on my posts here.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pinotti View Post
                Can you please list up those 50 games you claimed to have made?
                Where is that progress video you mention?
                I replied to this privately, but I cannot find it. So I will reply here again. As a company, we have only ever worked on our two PC prototypes and the App design, we are a start-up company with a matured IP. The 50 games the team has shipped are the team's reputation. Our Executive Producer has shipped 38-39 games now himself with other companies. This game we are making is deep, it comes with a 300-page novel (story), and is our only focus at this time.

Weekly Progress Videos are live Saturday's on Twitch and YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/iPlayMorecom
                You may ask me questions live if you like. Thanks!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	57_Scepter_Display_1080p.jpg Views:	1 Size:	166.7 KB ID:	1570079
                  Our left-hand Scepters. Common. Lightning. Fire. Ice. Storms. This game is an FPS/RPG hybrid.
                  Last edited by VindaCator; 02-05-2019, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	88_All_Ruckus_Display.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	471.4 KB
ID:	1581119 These are our Power-ups now in the game.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	66_Brood_Fortress_20181226.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	438.7 KB
ID:	1589551 ​​​​​​​Here is a Brood Fortress we have in the game.

Comment

Bumping updated Post for Jobs page http://iplaymore.com/jobs

Comment

Updated Freelance Opportunities here: http://iplaymore.com/jobs

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X