Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putting a Team together for an open world mmo / fps / firefighting / mutant zombies / demons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROYALTY] Putting a Team together for an open world mmo / fps / firefighting / mutant zombies / demons

I am looking to put a team together to establish the ultimate goal of making a new game with a fresh style of gameplay. I have a document with all further information and lots of content that is already needing attention, but I cant do it by myself.

Team members needed for tasks:

3d model
    artwork
    networking
    music
    programming

Please let me know if you are interested.
    Thank you!!
    Last edited by usmarines1278; 07-14-2018, 11:23 PM.

Is this a Paid opportunity? Or Royalty?
    Im an Moderator on UnrealSlackers Discord! Which is a Community driven group of likeminded people here to discuss UE4! Join UnrealSlackers on Discord!

Comment

DevilsD , this will be a royalty at first and then once the game starts receiving revenue. I will split what we get.

Comment

I can't wait to see 1000's of mutant zombie demon firefighters running around a city putting out fires TBH.
        Last edited by ixicalibur; 07-15-2018, 12:20 AM.
        CEO of Prydetech

https://www.artstation.com/ixicalibur

Originally posted by ixicalibur
        Here you go, this is a link to every tutorial you could ever need plus instructions to access all the collective knowledge of mankind: [Super massive awesome link that every amazing game developer uses to instantly learn to be super awesome at making stuff]

Comment

Hahhaha lol, ixicalibur that would be pretty hilarious. Would you be interested in helping this game be developed?

Comment

@usmarines1278, do you still need a composer?

Comment

Working...
            X