We Need You....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONTRACT/ROYALTY] We Need You....

We need Art Designers, Blue Print Designers/Programmers, C++ for custom plug-ins, Music, and Sound Effects, Experienced Team Coordinator, Website Dev/Artists that knows how to add SSL and e-com, Writers with excellent grammar, Co/level designer. This game will be a fast design and push to live for profit. We are looking for a new startup and this is a contract royalty opportunity.

The game is a 2D Turn-based, RPG. The name will be disclosed at signing.

Do you already have a GDD put together? Or are you looking to build that out once you have more folks on board?
    Ironbelly Studios- Your External UE4 Development Partner: AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
    Request a quote today:
    https://ironbellystudios.com
    Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ironbellystudios

Comment

So to answer your question. I only have the ideas in my head and what do you want to offer and what is your price or you looking to get on board for the contract royalty option. Let me know
      Last edited by Phazma; 05-04-2018, 02:38 AM.

Comment

Hi, I'm a junior front end developer if you are interested contact me on my email: u95.alexandru@gmail.com

Comment

Hi Phazma, would love to hear more about the project, I've sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phazma View Post
            So to answer your question. I only have the ideas in my head and what do you want to offer and what is your price or you looking to get on board for the contract royalty option. Let me know
            Thanks for the response. It's good to know that right now you're in the 'ideas in my head' phase because that is a great place to start. The GDD can help you build a road map for the project as you move forward. Good luck!
            Ironbelly Studios- Your External UE4 Development Partner: AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
            Request a quote today:
            https://ironbellystudios.com
            Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ironbellystudios

Comment

Working...
            X