Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capture secondary camera into texture (VR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PAID] Capture secondary camera into texture (VR)

Looking for a programmer / designer to create asset which lets me

Capture the world with virtual phone camera into video file (in VR).

Purpose: HTC vive (or Oculus) controller is used to hold a smartphone camera to film the world around me in VR environment. When I press the button, the view should be recorded into video file on the disk.

Note: This should work in VR. Asset should be easily integrated into my game.

Let me know if the this task is clear enough or if I should provide more info.

Thanks,
    Bartosh

Hi Bartosh,

Good morning. I am from the Digital Aptech. This is an India based digital agency. I am interested on this. I want to talk with you in more details. Can you please add me in the Skype?Id is - live:subhashis_14
    I am waiting for your reply.
    Thanks,

Comment

is this task still available?
      Need help or work to be done?
      Contact Info

Comment

Hi Bartosh,

This is not super complicated to do, but it require a Vive Tracker ( to attach to the smartphone to use as a camera ) and the video recording works only if you're running the projecty In-Editor, it doesn't work in a packaged game.

If you're interested in this solution I can provide one for you.
        ENTER REALITY

VR Solutions

Contact us for more informations

Comment

https://youtu.be/W_6vTqIyPmM?t=50s here's how it worked for ready player one filming process

Comment

Originally posted by Enter Reality View Post
            Hi Bartosh,

This is not super complicated to do, but it require a Vive Tracker ( to attach to the smartphone to use as a camera ) and the video recording works only if you're running the projecty In-Editor, it doesn't work in a packaged game.

If you're interested in this solution I can provide one for you.
            Hi, Enter Reality, I attached a Vive tracker to an iPhone and tried to use it as a virtual camera to capture MR video. But do you have any idea how can I align the iPhone to the scene capture actor besides offsetting the pivot of the scene capture to the iphone camera and changing the FOV, thus the images got from iPhone and scene capture can overlap? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X