Looking for ARKit developers/creatives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CONTRACT/PAID] Looking for ARKit developers/creatives

I'm starting a small studio near London and am looking for a freelancer to help me build anAR App in Arkit. It's a paid position and would suit someone living near london or possibly could work remotely. This is an R&D project, so I'm open to ideas. The skills I'm looking for is to create and animate a 3D character and link into the real world via iPhone. I'm also interested in working with people who have great ideas but need the resources to develop them.

I already have a production studio up and running and I wish to use this project to launch a full-time studio, so this could lead to a full time position.

send me a private message

Comment

im interested...

https://www.artstation.com/goranstanisic

Comment

Originally posted by RideTheWarble View Post
        I'm starting a small studio near London and am looking for a freelancer to help me build anAR App in Arkit. It's a paid position and would suit someone living near london or possibly could work remotely. This is an R&D project, so I'm open to ideas. The skills I'm looking for is to create and animate a 3D character and link into the real world via iPhone. I'm also interested in working with people who have great ideas but need the resources to develop them.

I already have a production studio up and running and I wish to use this project to launch a full-time studio, so this could lead to a full time position.
        Hello RideTheWarbel,
        We are very much interested and have an excellent similar portfolio.
        Please have a look at: www.zagreusent.com

Thanks
        ZE Team

PS please enable your pm
        2D/3D Game & Animation service provider @ Indie price

Zagreus Entertainment - AAA quality service provider
        web: www.zagreusent.com
        email: info@zagreusent.com

yes! we are affordable

Comment

I have contacted you via email.
          Last edited by RideTheWarble; 08-13-2017, 04:16 AM.

Comment

OK, have done that

Comment

Working...
            X