This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UNPAID] Need A Team!

Let me introduce myself, my name is Trey Walker. I've been teaching myself how to level design with the UE4. I've always had a passion for video games and I told myself that one day I will create one of my own but I need help. I have experience in sound engeenginering, graphic designing, and very little video editing.

I'm posting this to see if anyone is willing to help me create this video game.

The name of the game will be called "Se7en Deadly Sins". It will be either a FPS or ThirdPS. It will take place in a urban to suburban area that has an area flooded with zombies, demons, monsters and abnormal humans.

The purpose of the game is to survive, either alone or with a team/family. You start as a teenager and you create your character from scratch. From hair down to how big your feet are. This game will NOT have a pre planned story by any means. Your decisions and actions will determine what happens. You can recruit strangers from off the streets by simply asking them to join you, saving them from their dilemma, or someone lonely and needing help ask you can they tag along. The players, and his/her crew will need to eat daily and four hours, real time, unless you'll get tired and start to make poor decisions. Exercising is important, due to the fact that you'll be running all day trying to get away from your enemies or trying to find items that can be useful in the future. Sleep is needed to maintain energy, focus, and wellness. Without going that much into details because I have A LOT of ideas, I'm trying to see who is willing to help me create this game. It won't be my game, it'll be OUR game.

DISCLAIMER: DON'T CARE HOW MUCH EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE BECAUSE I'M A NEWBIE AND OTHER NEWBIES ARE MORE THAN WELCOMED!

Provide me with Skype names or emails.
    Last edited by OxfordReginald; 09-03-2015, 11:07 AM.

Please use your first thread instead of starting a new one: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-This-FPS-Game

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X