Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PAID] UE4 Developer wanted

Hello

We provide realistic 3D Walkthroughs/Flyovers and we are looking for a freelance UE4 Developer to help us on several architectural related projects.

Work at remote Location
    Skype needs to be used for communication
    Payments will be done through PayPal only

Requirements:
    • Good english skills
    • Strong knowledge about Character/Vehicle movements on spline. Note: the characters we use are rigged using Mixamo, the vehicles need to have realistical movement
    • Strong knowledge about UE4 lighting (moving sun/shadows day and night switch)
    • Strong knowledge about adding HUD/Menu items to the app
    • Strong knowledge about UE4 Blueprints
    • Strong knowledge about how to package UE4 (The app will be packaged for Mac, PC, iOS, Android AND HTML5 - A Developer who works with MAC and PC would be ideal, but we can also split the tasks between MAC and PC Developers)

If you feel that you can match those requirements, then please send me a email to uwe@turnim.com and we will discuss everything in detail.

To clarify

It seems that we will not find an "All-rounder" for all the required tasks, so we decided to hire per task base too

Meaning, if you are VERY good in handling Blueprints, but don't know anything about Character animation, then we still would like to hear from you

So, don't be shy and send me an email if you are looking for a job

Comment

Hey there, I have sent you a PM and Email.
      Last edited by Paddington; 07-06-2015, 01:12 PM.
      If it ain't about a dream, then it ain't about me

Some of my past work :https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...s7kGg325Q-JUHE

Comment

Originally posted by Turnim View Post
        Hello

We provide realistic 3D Walkthroughs/Flyovers and we are looking for a freelance UE4 Developer to help us on several architectural related projects.

Work at remote Location
        Skype needs to be used for communication
        Payments will be done through PayPal only

Requirements:
        • Good english skills
        • Strong knowledge about Character/Vehicle movements on spline. Note: the characters we use are rigged using Mixamo, the vehicles need to have realistical movement
        • Strong knowledge about UE4 lighting (moving sun/shadows day and night switch)
        • Strong knowledge about adding HUD/Menu items to the app
        • Strong knowledge about UE4 Blueprints
        • Strong knowledge about how to package UE4 (The app will be packaged for Mac, PC, iOS, Android AND HTML5 - A Developer who works with MAC and PC would be ideal, but we can also split the tasks between MAC and PC Developers)

If you feel that you can match those requirements, then please send me a email to uwe@turnim.com and we will discuss everything in detail.
        I've sent you an email.
        Marketplace Assets

Advanced Mobile Input: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Easy Input Remapping: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
        Multiplayer Blueprint Chat System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Closing Credits System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
        Minesweeper Template: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Maze Creator: Marketplace Page | Support Thread

Comment

My apologies for the delay in getting back to the ones who have sent me an email or PM, i had to take care about a family emergency.

I will contact everyone over the weekend to see who can help us with the projects

Thanks for your understanding

Uwe

Comment

Working...
          X