• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PAID] Make me two characters with high polygon

You will get paid
    $100-400
    (DEPENDING ON YOUR SKILL)
    Your Job:
    1. Make me two characters, men and women wearing a white shirt worn.
    ( poly count 35,000 - 45,000 )
    2. for women, long-haired character, for men, bald-haired character
    3. give bones to both characters, bones must exactly match the ThirdPersonSkeleton with the standards of Unreal Engine 4
    4. size must be the same as the ThirdPersonCharacter with the standards of Unreal Engine 4
    5. MAKE YOUR CHARACTER VERY REAL IF POSSIBLE
    6. REMEMBER CHARACTER AND CLOTHS HAVE HD TEXTURE

Please read =
    1. You must understand Unreal Engine 4.
    2. The character must be made in yourself.
    3. I need a minimum of 5 portfolio of your work.

if you interest to help me making this work done and you will get paid, please BID to
    https://www.freelancer.co.id/project...ers-with-high/

if you dont want use freelancer, please contact me

Email: Ramadhan2st@gmail.com
    Phone : +62857-1795-6415

For the prices you've listed, I highly recommend using stock assets and tweaking them, or even paying someone to tweak them. I think Mixamo may be your perfect solution, given that they have all of the animations you'd need, auto-rigging, and you can most likely build the characters you need with Fuse. Otherwise, for the amount of work you're listing, this price will not cover it. And for the artists that would be interested, it would most likely take them 40 - 60 hours (if they're fairly experienced, and have good tools to work with) at least to model, retopologize, texture, rig and integrate with UE4. So that's $10/hour at most.

Again, I highly recommend checking out Mixamo's creative software, or looking around for some stock assets. Having someone tweak those assets instead of creating them from scratch will better fit in line with your budget.
    Portfolio - https://www.artstation.com/artist/smessier
    Tumblr - www.smessietches.tumblr.com
    LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/pub/stephan-messier/33/993/b14/
    Email - smessierobjects@gmail.com

Comment

Yeah I'll second messier's thoughts. The last time I paid for a character to be done professionally and on the quality level you're asking, I paid over $2000 for the OBJ and textures - it didn't include any rigging or material work in Unreal Engine. I shopped around to about 12-13 different art houses as well.

Comment

I know a guy who can accomplish this, PM me and ill give you his Skype.

Comment

Working...
        X