Web Design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[UNPAID] Web Design

Hey guys, I am making a web development portfolio, as I will be doing freelance work soon, unfortunately I was wondering if anyone needed a website. everything is free.

I would be interested in a website for an indie game company. Please message me.

Comment

I wrote you privat message.

Comment

Sounds interesting, I'll consider taking you up on this - As far as the art, I can do all those myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Trisoft View Post
          Hey guys, I am making a web development portfolio, as I will be doing freelance work soon, unfortunately I was wondering if anyone needed a website. everything is free.
          Hi Trisoft. I have a few questions. What languages do you develop with: HTML5, PHP, Javascript, SQL? Do you work with WordPress CMS APIs? Have you worked with implementing Payment Processor API (ie PayPal?)?
          Not Your Moma's FPS Battle Royal... Need UI Designer ...Join the Fight!

Comment

Originally posted by TechLord View Post
            Hi Trisoft. I have a few questions. What languages do you develop with: HTML5, PHP, Javascript, SQL? Do you work with WordPress CMS APIs? Have you worked with implementing Payment Processor API (ie PayPal?)?
            I can do Paypal, donate buttons, and sell downloads, as far as languages, HTML with CSS and JavaScript
            Last edited by Trisoft; 06-12-2015, 05:08 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Working...
            X