A big thank you to Daekesh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big thank you to Daekesh

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to a person who's guided me many, many times when I needed help with Unreal Engine - Daekesh.

He's almost always around the IRC channel #unrealengine. He's trying to help everyone. His knowledge is vast. And even if you are dumb enough to make him lose his nerves, he always stays professional.

I wish I could help him back the same way one day, but before it happens, I'll keep teaching the next generations of noobs what he taught me.

May the force be with you Daekesh!
    Anything the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can be achieved. Napoleon Hill

Thank you <3 I do like to help!
    TTaM, Daekesh, Lumberjack. [Barrage] [Greenlight]
    Yes, the golden pigs fly at midnight - but do not listen to them, they speak only lies and treachery.

Comment

Oh and also, if anybody else needs help, IRC is a great place. It's full of nice people, most of which will help solve problems (or point you in the right direction.)

https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...e-unrealengine
      TTaM, Daekesh, Lumberjack. [Barrage] [Greenlight]
      Yes, the golden pigs fly at midnight - but do not listen to them, they speak only lies and treachery.

Comment

Yeah Daekesh is a god among men.

If at first you don't succeed, you're not Daekesh

Seriously though Epic needs to pay this man

Comment

I second that! He deserves a medal for his constant support.
          Have a happy day!

Comment

Funny note or no, at first i read 'Daesh' so i ask myself but what's going on? ...never mind. Anyway i will join the channel, looks interesting indeed
            Linkedin | ArtStation | -SCIFI 'PROPS' PACK- | -SCIFI 'POPULATE' PACK- | Shooter Game Tutorial | StarDrop

Comment

Also, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X