• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

export my game

Hello everyone,
    im very new to this wonderful engine and try to learn from time to time
    i have 2 questions please :
    1. is it possible to export the game i create to android and ios same time ?
    2. if there is such tutorials to follow about exporting that would be really appreciated

Many Thanks
    Spider Mycron

You have to use a mac to export to Iphone... But you can do it with android! (And Linux! )

There are tutorials... But that is the last step really. Building you final product. Or test build.
    So I would suggest your start from the beggining. Then work your way to a point were you can build you game.

P.S. You can also build for Xbox one and PS4... But I believe you need to pay Microsoft or Sony to do that first.
    Last edited by 94; 09-10-2015, 03:40 PM.
    Favorite Quotes:
    "History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind." -Edward Gibbon
    "Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain." -Vladimir Putin
    "No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair." -General George S. Patton.

Comment

You can't do it at the same time, but you can easily switch what platform you're building for. To build for iOS you need a Mac, if you're just doing testing on your device you can do that on both PC and Mac. I don't believe that Mac has Android support though, but I may be wrong.
      Here's some info about both: https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...ile/index.html

Comment

sound very great and do you please recommend th etutorials on site ? or there is much more other places that i can find

Many Thanks
        Spider Mycron

Comment

Working...
        X