The Book GuY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Book GuY

i FORGET WHO IT WAS BUT SOMEONE did a free blueprints book, has he done any more books? and is the book still relevant to 4.7 ?
    Interested in having someone review your game? want to do an interview on it?

This check out this website.

Working on a game as well.

I think you mean this guy: http://www.kitatus.co.uk/ It seems like one written tutorial is still in WIP
    In 4.7 just the UI has changed, so even when he made the tutorials in 4.6 it should still work perfectly

Comment

Is there a way to contact him on here> I want book 2 but cant use amazon. so I am wondering if he is selling it other areas

Comment

@KitatusStudios I'm calling yooou!
        SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
        Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

Originally posted by zeOrb View Post
          @KitatusStudios I'm calling yooou!
          thank you very much

Comment

HELLOOOOO!

I'm here!

Working on some more books now as well as updating the old books; Keep an eye on Kitatus.co.uk or @Kitatus_Studios for updates!

No ETA specifically but hopefully going to have a new wave of books & updates around August / September; All free of course!
            KITATUS
            "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
              HELLOOOOO!

I'm here!

Working on some more books now as well as updating the old books; Keep an eye on Kitatus.co.uk or @Kitatus_Studios for updates!

No ETA specifically but hopefully going to have a new wave of books & updates around August / September; All free of course!

Just have to say this. LOVE you're books man! So easy to understand!
              Favorite Quotes:
              "History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind." -Edward Gibbon
              "Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain." -Vladimir Putin
              "No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair." -General George S. Patton.

Comment

Originally posted by 94 View Post
                Just have to say this. LOVE you're books man! So easy to understand!
                Hehe, Thanks! That's awesome

There's loads more coming along; Hopefully branching out to more then just books; But more on that at a later date
                KITATUS

Comment

I too, am a big fan of your books, have all of them on my kindle

Comment

Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
                    Hehe, Thanks! That's awesome

There's loads more coming along; Hopefully branching out to more then just books; But more on that at a later date
                    It seems to 2 of your books on google play book #1 and 2versions of book #3 why that is?
                    Hobbyist

Comment

Originally posted by Trisoft View Post
                      I too, am a big fan of your books, have all of them on my kindle
                      Woo! I feel more famous

Originally posted by Speiderful View Post
                      It seems to 2 of your books on google play book #1 and 2versions of book #3 why that is?
                      Real answer? I have no idea. Haven't had the time to sit down with Google Play and sort it all out. Will sort it soon!
                      KITATUS

Comment

coughSUPER DISTRO!cough.

I'm @londonisunreal, the organiser of the London Unreal Engine Meetup group.

Comment

Originally posted by Jezcentral View Post
                          coughSUPER DISTRO!cough.

Haha, Yeah TWO MONTHS TODAY AND IT'LL FINALLY BE RELEASED!

Then I can get back to working on the free books and whatnot for KITATUS
                          KITATUS

Comment

Working...
                          X