NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SamCameron View Post
    Hi Mike, is there any plan to add the fluid mesher we saw in the Flex demos inside UE4? I saw some demos of Flex on UE4 with some liquid particles but without a mesh is quite odd. Any estimation about when are we going to have this?

Thanks in advance.
    They're working on it =]

Comment

@Mike.Skolones.

Here's the video. This is running on a GTX 980 Reference Design (Inno 3D), i7-3820K. You can see that I get no shadow information at all from the walls in the sample. This is GalaxyMan's version running in 4.7.

Driver Version 347.52. I'll update them again and let you know how I get on.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJamsh View Post
        @Mike.Skolones.

Here's the video. This is running on a GTX 980 Reference Design (Inno 3D), i7-3820K. You can see that I get no shadow information at all from the walls in the sample. This is GalaxyMan's version running in 4.7.

Driver Version 347.52. I'll update them again and let you know how I get on.
        This is the latest driver, get it: http://www.maximumpc.com/nvidia_rele...ng_issues_2015
        Last edited by TheJamsh; 04-10-2015, 04:27 AM. Reason: Removed video from quote.

Comment

Originally posted by PLASTICA-MAN View Post
          This is the latest driver, get it: http://www.maximumpc.com/nvidia_rele...ng_issues_2015
          Oh, I've been using GeForce experience to update my Driver. Those look like more specific hotfix drivers. I'm now using 347.88

Comment

It looks like the next VXGI release won't be out the door today after all. Next week for sure, hopefully Monday.

Comment

Hello Mike,

Any updates on TXAA? I would assume it would be one of the easier GameWorks features to implement into UE4 at least compared to other modules.
              Last edited by Semaphore; 04-10-2015, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Semaphore View Post
                Hello Mike,

Any updates on TXAA? I would assume it would be on of the easier GameWorks features to implement into UE4 at least compared to other modules.
                +1 this :P and hairworks? and mike if its possible can you merge all of it after hairworks ? if waveworks still not working with vxgi im fine without waveworks =D
                Pursuit of Realistic Cinematic scene.

Comment

Anyone Have WaveWorks And Flex For UE4.7.5..? Any Download Link..?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike.Skolones View Post
                    I started on a merged branch, and fixed the issue where FleX and WaveWorks didn't play nicely with the GPU resources. I'll continue to work on the merged branch after the new VXGI comes out this week. The FleX water shader should be out the door next week, I believe.
                    Here is fingers crossed, that this will be out soon. I have so many cool ideas for water in my game.
                    Last edited by Number47; 04-12-2015, 10:03 AM. Reason: Typos

Comment

Packaging Flex Project

Has anybody had any sucess with packaging the Flex sample project? The packager was looking for UnrealEngine-FleX\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\PhysX\Flex-0.25 so I copied Flex-0.8.0 to Flex-0.25. I then had to add a dummy c++ class to the project to get it to package. Once I'd done that the sample project packaged correctly. However when I try and run it I get a crash on start up:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	FlexFail.png
Views:	1
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	1072432
                      PS +1 on really looking forward to the water shader =D
                      Last edited by PompeyPaul; 04-13-2015, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Sorry for being impatient, but any news on that VXGI update?

Comment

Will there be a Twitch for GameWorks?
                          System
                          ASUS ROG Maximus IX Forumla - ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 1080 8GB - G.Skill RGB 16GB, Samsung M2 500GB

ArtStation
                          Artwork thread

Comment

Originally posted by Xerithas View Post
                            Sorry for being impatient, but any news on that VXGI update?
                            Yes! Sorry for being slow, there were some last-minute issues that showed up in testing. I submitted an update to the VXGI fork. Warning: I have _not_ yet done a round-trip test, I'm synching a fresh clone now, so there is a chance that something was left out of the commit.

Comment

Originally posted by Frequia View Post
                              Will there be a Twitch for GameWorks?
                              I've heard some rumors about such a thing, but nothing definite.

Comment

No problem it's still early days =]

Time to clean up some disk space while it's downloading -_-

I'd also like to add support to the idea of a Twitch stream, not necessarily soon, but when you guys feel it's right (though 'monthly gameworks stream' would be fine too haha =p).

Comment

Working...
                                X