X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amazing job Byzantos

Comment

Originally posted by gboxentertainment View Post
      Mike, what updates should we be expecting with the next version of vxgi? and when are you estimating it to be released?
      It should be next week. I'll post some release notes ASAP. Mostly bug fixes and assorted improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by PLASTICA-MAN View Post
        @Mike 4.7.4 is up today, would you please merge all the branches using that version? It would be very kind. Thanks
        Done for FleX, WaveWorks, HBAO+. We are waiting on VXGI for the new build next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike.Skolones View Post
          Done for FleX, WaveWorks, HBAO+. We are waiting on VXGI for the new build next week.
          Thank you very much. Do you have any plans for merging the branches ine one branch having all of them or are waiting for the features to be finalised first? Also any updates about flex water and dirt/sand shaders? Thanks !
          Last edited by Nudlegaru; 04-06-2015, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike.Skolones View Post
            Hello Mike.... Would You Please Upload It........ (If Is It For 4.7.4).......

Comment

hi

Mike you say next week put the note of new vxgi version. The 2 bounce will be in the next version???? (please say yes hehehe).

Comment

I was trying to obtain the FleX-UE4 integration from the link they sent me. Has it been moved, or removed?

Comment

Guys I want to know what's happening here in my scene with VXGI (pretty much default settings) : When I move my mouse slightly the illumination completely change.

Click image for larger version

Name:	e28eceb251.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	666.3 KB
ID:	1072010

Name:	932ea74927.jpg
Size:	668.1 KB
ID:	1072011

and my settings,

Name:	35c499c897.jpg
Size:	526.8 KB
ID:	1072012

As you can see, very dark on the 1st image, then suddently, all illuminated... I'm using a directionnal light and a skylight only. It's not possible to make a cinematic when the lighting drastically change like that.

Comment

Sure it's not eye adaptation being weird? It's a bit strong sometimes. Try disabling it and see if that helps.

Comment

I triple checked it's off on my global post process and even on my cameras. I have a camera moving in straight line and as it moves foward some parts of my scene suddently gets more illumination. Weird. It's like a on/off switch.

Comment

Originally posted by heartlessphil View Post
                        I triple checked it's off on my global post process and even on my cameras. I have a camera moving in straight line and as it moves foward some parts of my scene suddently gets more illumination. Weird. It's like a on/off switch.
                        I think I might have experienced the same recently. Either I didn't notice it or I changed something, but recently VXGI seems to behave weirdly (my BaseEngine.ini uses the default values)
                        When checking DebugMode 3 I noticed something strange: The voxelization seems to work weird. Sometimes it doesn't voxelize parts of meshes, but then it does again. The materials are setup correctly. Even meshes which are the same voxelize differently. Here a few screens (click for full resolution):

The right side should like the left side, but there seems to be parts missing on the left.

Comment

can you tell me which version you are using because this used to happen in the first version where view dependency voxelization was used. They have since removed view dependency which should eliminate this problem.

Comment

can you tell me which version you are using because this used to happen in the first version where view dependency voxelization was used. They have since removed view dependency which should eliminate this problem.
                            I use GalaxyMan's updated version for 4.7.3.

Comment

I'm using Galaxyman2015's merged version. Not sure if it's the latest one tho. It's with 4.7.3.

Comment

I'm also getting this bug with Galaxyman's 4.7.3 version (I built it during last week)... I didn't try last nvidia version, though. My scenes are all converted to 4.7+, so I'm waiting for them to release the new version.
                                Guilherme Rabello Co-founder, Sureale
                                Artstation | Behance | Youtube | Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X