No announcement yet.

NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i do that but nothing happens, only in play mode open dis dialog box but i cant write, just press 1, 2,3 or 4

Comment

finaly i got it, havent no key for the console in editor now put the key and work thanks

Comment

i have a problem with vxgi specular. See in this image in top of spheres are black. Because the reflection is calculated without gi and the spheres reflect black to another sphere because the same reason. How fix this??Click image for larger version

Name:	duvida01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	199.0 KB
ID:	1067684

Comment

Hi all! Thank-you for helping to make GameWorks an Unreal reality My question is: is there a time frame for turf effects integration? This is something I'm simply desperate to see. Thank-you.

Comment

Originally posted by DrifterGames View Post
            Hi all! Thank-you for helping to make GameWorks an Unreal reality My question is: is there a time frame for turf effects integration? This is something I'm simply desperate to see. Thank-you.
            Hi,

The time frame for Turf Effects is not very clear at this point, but I am optimistic that we will have something available about 8 weeks from now.

Comment

Originally posted by rene View Post
              i have a problem with vxgi specular. See in this image in top of spheres are black. Because the reflection is calculated without gi and the spheres reflect black to another sphere because the same reason. How fix this??[ATTACH=CONFIG]28192[/ATTACH]
              Would you please submit this as an issue under https://github.com/NvPhysX/UnrealEngine/issues ?

I believe we have more work ahead of us, to fully support reflection probes in VXGI/UE4.
              --Mike

Comment

hi mike i try to create a new issue, but for some reason i cant. I click in new issue and open a page This page is taking way too long to load. Sorry about that. Please try refreshing and contact us if the problem persists. i will try later

Comment

I just wanted to thank you Mike and everyone at Nvidia working on these amazing techs (and making them available to us)!
                  A lot of the GameWorks stuff is very neat and I hope it gets better with time

Greetings,
                  Dakraid

Comment

Mike, would you be so kind and add a short explanation on how to setup GameWorks to the OP?
                    Like you did here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...l=1#post213061
                    And maybe remind people to prohibit setup.bat (.sh/.command) when it asks to overwrite the changed files from the Nvidia branch?

I think that would make it a lot easier for people to get started, or what do you think?

Greetings,
                    Dakraid

Comment

Originally posted by Dakraid View Post
                      Mike, would you be so kind and add a short explanation on how to setup GameWorks to the OP?
                      Like you did here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...l=1#post213061
                      And maybe remind people to prohibit setup.bat (.sh/.command) when it asks to overwrite the changed files from the Nvidia branch?

I think that would make it a lot easier for people to get started, or what do you think?

Greetings,
                      Dakraid
                      Sure, it's a good idea, I'll work on the setup instructions when I get a chance.
                      Thanks,
                      Mike

Comment

Someone knows when GameWorks is relevantly planned to be integrated in the UE4? FaceWorks seems so exciting!!!

Comment

Hi everyone!

Anyone knows if it's possible to compile the VXGI version at a MacBook Pro?! I guess I'm doing something wrong for now, but I'm getting a big list of errors during the Build, all them says:

"Use of undeclared identifier 'VXGI'"

So, maybe you guys can kindly help me with any information about this, if possible!

Thanks,
                          Rafa

Comment

I think its Windows only, if you are using OS X.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikand79 View Post
                              I think its Windows only, if you are using OS X.
                              Correct.
                              -Mike

Comment

Originally posted by sarfios View Post
                                Someone knows when GameWorks is relevantly planned to be integrated in the UE4? FaceWorks seems so exciting!!!
                                What do you mean? Into the main line?

Comment

Working...
                                X