• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, is there any waveworks 4.24.1?
    thanks.

Comment

Hi everyone,

For our senior project, we requested a new version of WaveWorks. Therefore, we need to integrate the new version to one of the Unreal Engine versions.
      We would like to know how to do it.
      Can someone walkthrough us?

Many thanks,
      Kaan Taha Koken
      METU - Computer Engineering

Comment

help me please, I did everything according to the instructions but when I open the page I get an error pops out help !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mayaworks View Post
          I think the most lack of hairworks is it seems doesn't support tranceparent. TressFX has a soft look, it can run 90 FPS for 1 hair model in my GTX 1050 CARD.
          Maybe the new hair component in version 4.24 will have a wonderful solution.
          TressFX:

Hiarworks:
          Do you have a link to the TressFX integration used here?
          Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

Why ALL of the GitHub links is 404? Can someone actually post a 4.23.1???

Comment

Originally posted by Roleanite View Post
              Why ALL of the GitHub links is 404? Can someone actually post a 4.23.1???
              You need to have your Epic and Github accounts linked to access private UE repo or it's forks: https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/ue4-on-github
              https://github.com/0lento/UnrealEngine (GameWorks tech merges & upgrades, UE4 physics modifications)

Comment

Olento. So 4.21 is still the most complete integration of Gameworks for Unreal that is fully functioning? I assume because of the rendering changes. Does Epic have something coming that might make the effort to get things like FLOW working in 4.23 or 24 a waste of time or something? Just curious before deciding to anchor a new project on 4.21. Thanks. Amazing contributions by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathYak View Post
                  Olento. So 4.21 is still the most complete integration of Gameworks for Unreal that is fully functioning? I assume because of the rendering changes. Does Epic have something coming that might make the effort to get things like FLOW working in 4.23 or 24 a waste of time or something? Just curious before deciding to anchor a new project on 4.21. Thanks. Amazing contributions by the way.
                  Yes it's basically the 4.22+ rendering changes that stalled this. I have Flow running on 4.22 but it doesn't render anything unless you use it through cascade particles. Porting the actual flow sim to 4.24 is fairly trivial, but the flow's own smoke rendering would still be broken.

I don't know if Epic is cooking anything in regards of the fluid sims (besides those Ryan Brucks experiments).
                  Last edited by 0lento; 02-20-2020, 01:52 AM.
                  https://github.com/0lento/UnrealEngine (GameWorks tech merges & upgrades, UE4 physics modifications)

Comment

How with Niagara you can make a liquid (for example, in a barrel), as in NVIDIA FleX?
                    Or in which branch is better to write this question?

Comment

Working...
                    X