Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by porckchop View Post
    Wow still nothing on 4.21
    Alexey mentioned that he doesn't think anyone at Nvidia is working on getting FleX to 4.21 atm and I know I have my own port at hold atm as I'm rather busy and it takes just too long to fix it right now on my old CPU. Anyway, you are free to try porting FleX yourself, in fact everyone here is. I mentioned my workflow on the previous page, you can try doing it yourself if you want.

But for GameWorks in 4.21 in general, Nvidia's VXGI2+HBAO branch is here and my 4.21-GameWorks merge branch is here (Blast, Flow, HairWorks, HBAO+, TXAA, VXGI 2).

I have WIP FleX branch I can push online if someone else wants to fix the remaining conflicts (there are plenty). Reason why I don't usually put these on github is because it usually helps if you can do everything from beginning yourself (as you then get better idea what happened during the merge to 4.21).
    https://github.com/0lento/UnrealEngine (GameWorks tech merges & upgrades, UE4 physics modifications)

Comment

Hello, I have a question about when we can expect the ue4 4.21 Gameworks with blast, flow, hairworks, hbao, txaa, vxgi and Nvidia's Volumetric Lighting
      Last edited by A100KA; 12-10-2018, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0lento View Post
        Alexey mentioned that he doesn't think anyone at Nvidia is working on getting FleX to 4.21 atm and I know I have my own port at hold atm as I'm rather busy and it takes just too long to fix it right now on my old CPU. Anyway, you are free to try porting FleX yourself, in fact everyone here is. I mentioned my workflow on the previous page, you can try doing it yourself if you want.

But for GameWorks in 4.21 in general, Nvidia's VXGI2+HBAO branch is here and my 4.21-GameWorks merge branch is here (Blast, Flow, HairWorks, HBAO+, TXAA, VXGI 2).

I have WIP FleX branch I can push online if someone else wants to fix the remaining conflicts (there are plenty). Reason why I don't usually put these on github is because it usually helps if you can do everything from beginning yourself (as you then get better idea what happened during the merge to 4.21).
        why nothing volumetric light ?

Comment

Olento what does your WIP FleX actually have?

Comment

Originally posted by 0lento View Post

I download your build 2 times and when I end build, I can't found UE4 Editor application in Binaties - Win64. Please help

Comment

Hey Guys, im trying to merge 3 Gamework branches, there are not much conflicts but everytime when im Opening the Visual Studio File i get this // https://puu.sh/CfHlV/f8fb9c5dd5.png ///
              Can someone please help me with that?

Thats is how i Done it
              Start with the Original VXGI 4.21, than Add Olentos Git as Remote, than cherry pick the Commits he have for the Merge (and solve the conflicts), after that i was running the Setup.bat, and than Generate Project Files.. and than this Problem..hope someone can help me.. would be Awesome!

Thanks!
              Last edited by KuroSekaie; 12-11-2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

please merge in gameworks 4.21 flex and Cataclysm

Comment

Originally posted by samrat333 View Post
                  please merge in gameworks 4.21 flex and Cataclysm
                  and volumetric light and true sky plugin

Comment

Hi;

I have been working in a blast build, ue4.18.3, I noticed that in engine toolkit handles fracturing planes well, when using the blast authoring tool that comes with the blast git (the commanline tool), fracturing objects that have planes result in errors. I'm working on the trees at the moment, leaves and branch planes are giving problems with blast.

How does the engine toolkit keep it from giving "co-planar" and other related fracturing errors when fracturing meshes with planes?
                    Is there a way of altering the blast in engine toolkit so that island generation properly produces bonds?

I would like to use the commandline tool as i know it can be changed to create bonds between island chunks and add world bonds, if the same can be achieved in editor please tell me, I don't see NvBlastExtAuthoringBondGeneratorImpl.cpp anywhere in the code to change it.

Any help is appreciated, sorry if this is not the place to post this.

THANKS

Comment

Looks like Blast support was just pushed by Epic to the UE4 promoted branch, which I guess would eventually be considered future release 4.22.
                      Last edited by Gallonmate; 12-13-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

treing to install UnrealEngine-VXGI2-4.21 .
                        folowed these instructions https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/ue4-on-github
                        downloaded engine from github , truing yo tun its setup and getting an error
                        what should i do to fix it?

Comment

Guys I am using WaveWorks right now with 4.20, It's great.
                          But I got one questions about it is that:

How can I make the ship waves(splashes and foams) when the ship moves just like in the sample video provided by NV.

Or Do I need Flex as well to make it work?

Thanks guys!

Comment

plaese olento merge in gameworks 4.21 flex and Cataclysm

Comment

https://github.com/mcarlson-nvidia/U...Cataclysm-4.20

Comment

What i need to run when im adding Files to a Project?, when i want Merge Gameworks , and im just adding 1 NEW File or dll libary i get this Problem when i generate project Files, can someone please help me

Thanks

https://puu.sh/CfHlV/f8fb9c5dd5.png

Comment

Working...
                                X