NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 最后的馒头 View Post

It seems that your situation is not very good. I hope your life will soon get better.

I can only help you test BUG on VXGI. The problems I encountered in the last download are consistent with those in ax448, where setting parameters related to VXGI directly causes engine crashes.
    A heartfelt thank you for your wishes. It will not unfortunately, I have to live with it till the end. But I'm still making the best of it, pursuing my childhood dreams were I didn't have the time before. Everything can change within the blink of an eye. It's not just a saying, it's true. So I always tell people to do what they really love now, because you never know how much time you've got left.

I'm still investigating that bug and will post again when I've pushed a new version with a possible fix for it. Stay tuned.

Comment

Hi, Could someone give me link with WORKING hairwork 4.20 ? I download from 2 link and after build i have error when I run editor ;/

Comment

Originally posted by pawel9091 View Post
        Hi, Could someone give me link with WORKING hairwork 4.20 ? I download from 2 link and after build i have error when I run editor ;/
        0lento's branch definitely works - at least for me: https://github.com/0lento/UnrealEngi...4.20-HairWorks
        If you can't compile successfully or get errors in editor after startup, it may be related to something else. Post again with additional info if so and you'll certainly get help.
        Last edited by HaBe2305; 10-29-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HaBe2305 View Post

0lento's branch definitely works - at least for me: https://github.com/0lento/UnrealEngi...4.20-HairWorks
          If you can't compile successfully or get errors in editor after startup, it may be related to something else. Post again with additional info if so and you'll certainly get help.
          I build this and I have error :

Comment

Originally posted by pawel9091 View Post

I build this and I have error :
            If you could send me your last build logs for a start, I could have a look and help you much better. From the errors you get it doesn't look like it's directly related to HairWorks. You'll find the build logs in \Engine\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\

Comment

Hi, in WaveworksTester Project have a problem with Antialias. When switch to Play the Antialias missed and still not work when I stop Play...
              Any workaround for this?

Comment

pawel9091 Those error messages make it look like there's some bigger issue on your build itself. Make sure you've followed all steps properly on build instructions (https://github.com/0lento/UnrealEngi...orks/README.md). Make sure you run setup before generating the project files and use up-to-date visual studio.
                https://github.com/0lento/UnrealEngine (GameWorks tech merges & upgrades, UE4 physics modifications)

Comment

@HaBe2305 I've just started to open my world to Git, Nvidia Gameworks and the whole process behind it, i'm not exact on how much easier you've made my life with your dedicated hard work but i'm extremely grateful! If you ever need anything (besides the GPU which i wish i could help you with) let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Yorich View Post
                    Hi, in WaveworksTester Project have a problem with Antialias. When switch to Play the Antialias missed and still not work when I stop Play...
                    Any workaround for this?
                    I remember seeing a node that disables Anitaliasing in one of the Blueprints from the WaveWorks demo, don't know exactly which one, but you may want to check there first, pretty sure that's your problem right now.

Originally posted by ❖DySands❖ View Post
                    @HaBe2305 I've just started to open my world to Git, Nvidia Gameworks and the whole process behind it, i'm not exact on how much easier you've made my life with your dedicated hard work but i'm extremely grateful! If you ever need anything (besides the GPU which i wish i could help you with) let me know!
                    Actually, that honor belongs to 0lento. My fork is based on his work, and I just added the WaveWorks port yet. Without him, there would be nothing.
                    Last edited by HaBe2305; 10-31-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Actually, that honor belongs to 0lento. My fork is based on his work, and I just added the WaveWorks port yet. Without him, there would be nothing.
                      I had just found that out haha, but it still doesn't change the fact that you've been dedicated a lot of work and effort and that is very much appreciated!

Also if you're interested, I've personally been working on a pretty ambitious dream project that has been ongoing for +2 years, if you're interested i'm looking for help with c++ programming and various other aspects of development.

Comment

I remember seeing a node that disables Anitaliasing in one of the Blueprints from the WaveWorks demo, don't know exactly which one, but you may want to check there first, pretty sure that's your problem right now.
                        I tried to see, but I did not find anything. If someone can help for this ... it would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by 0lento View Post
                          Oh, you had THAT issue. It's actually 4.19 issue, not really related to FleX. I put the fix for it on my 4.19-Gameworks but fix isn't in the FleX PR because it's unrelated.

Basically you need to do this change: https://github.com/0lento/UnrealEngi...3c26e712a9c70d or if you don't need the media plugin just disable the WMF Media plugin from your project (as it's the one that throws that error on packaging).
                          It worked!! Thank you so much!

Comment

OK! The Logic Blueprint! Very thanks!

Comment

I'm having a hard time integrating AudioKinetic's Wwise into the gameworks engine and i hope someone can help me out.
                              When launching the engine it gave me an error saying it was missing a specific file (AKaudio) i had followed the instructions for the Wwise manual integration perfectly and couldn't find anything about it on google.
                              I've now restarted with a clean branch from HaBe2305 but i require the wwise plugin to open my project, it is a very uncommon problem I assume but I still hope someone here is able to help out.

Comment

Since 4.21 released now, I pushed now my physics modifications and Nvidia Blast into 4.21.0-release here:
                                https://github.com/0lento/UnrealEngi...e/4.21-Physics

Don't try to build this branch with VS2015, I tried that and got one really weird bug on overlap check that would crash the engine. Bug isn't present when compiling with VS2017 (which is default for 4.21 anyway).
                                Last edited by 0lento; 11-07-2018, 07:20 PM.
                                https://github.com/0lento/UnrealEngine (GameWorks tech merges & upgrades, UE4 physics modifications)

Comment

Working...
                                X