NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    @WindyStrife I clone your branch in the github.And maybe there are some problems.Do you meet it? like it will crash when run waveworks_gdc_map after packaging

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by jamietelford View Post
    Update: I was able to get around this by adding an additional condition to the if statement that runs the CreateGerstnerWaveUniformBuffer function:

Code:
     if (WaveWorks != nullptr && WaveWorksResource != nullptr && WaveWorks->bUseShoreLine)
    {
    WaveWorksResource->WaveWorksGerstnerUniformBuffer = CreateGerstnerWaveUniformBuffer();
    }
    line 259 in C:\..\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\WaveWorksRender.cpp

I haven't looked beyond this but before the code is looking for a material to calculate the height and width from for the shoreline interaction.. but if you don't have a texture.. then is crashes out as per the log

Code:
    [2017.05.11-12.25.14:324][468]LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-Engine.dll!FWaveWorksSceneProxy::CreateGerstnerWaveUniformBuffer() [d:\git\unrealengine\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\waveworksrender.cpp:177]
    At least with this additional condition you can then start using WaveWorks!

I'll email the devs to see if they have any opinions.. but now perhaps someone here can comment further.

Cheers!
    I tried your way,but it does not work. And for me ,it works well in the editor, however,it crashed when run it after packaging.
    The same erro log as this.What can I do now?thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there anyone who managed to merge Blast and VXGI with 4.19? I know Maxime got VXGI 4.19, would love to see blast with it. Thanx for all hard work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Chesire View Post

Unfortunately it seems like I have some kind of driver conflict. Had to change my anti-virus and this made the compile/build run at least a bit longer but then again a full memory dump.
    Don't think this is related to your VXGI build at all. How could it possibly be. I'll keep trying!
    Meanwhile I gathered some compile errors for you. Not sure if they have any value but maybe:

Have you tried removing the Intermediate folder, and start over?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, I don't know if I'm right here, but can someone explain me How I can create a Flow project or even add Flow to an excisting projectfile that I created using WindyStrife 4.18 Gameworks ?
    I'm just messing around with the Test projectfile at the moment.

Greetings

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Maxime.Dupart View Post

Did you solve your issue?
    Unfortunately it seems like I have some kind of driver conflict. Had to change my anti-virus and this made the compile/build run at least a bit longer but then again a full memory dump.
    Don't think this is related to your VXGI build at all. How could it possibly be. I'll keep trying!
    Meanwhile I gathered some compile errors for you. Not sure if they have any value but maybe:

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Chesire View Post

Thank you for your efforts Maxime!
    I tried compiling your latest version 2 times and -to my sheer horror- I'm getting a total memory dump/ BSD during the build-process (VS 2015).
    Maybe something on my end Lookin' into it.
    Did you solve your issue?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Ok it's fixed, i just successfulyl compiled on my side. There were some Nvidia Flow, some Truesky that i missed earlier when i was just grabbing VXGI
    Thank you for your efforts Maxime!
    I tried compiling your latest version 2 times and -to my sheer horror- I'm getting a total memory dump/ BSD during the build-process (VS 2015).
    Maybe something on my end Lookin' into it.

Leave a comment:

• replied

i am honestly, extremely busy
    ок.....thank you for posting VXGI

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sudey8899 View Post

f you are not busy, you can help. Skype?
    i am honestly, extremely busy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X