Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hi all...
    I posted a fork of UE4 4.18.3 with Blast, Flex, Flow, HairWorks and WaveWorks integrated on a branch.

    https://github.com/Sevenplex/UnrealE...orks-WaveWorks

    git clone -b 4.18-Blast-Flex-Flow-HairWorks-WaveWorks https://github.com/Sevenplex/UnrealEngine.git

    Comment


      Originally posted by Sevenplex View Post
      Hi all...
      I posted a fork of UE4 4.18.3 with Blast, Flex, Flow, HairWorks and WaveWorks integrated on a branch.

      https://github.com/Sevenplex/UnrealE...orks-WaveWorks

      git clone -b 4.18-Blast-Flex-Flow-HairWorks-WaveWorks https://github.com/Sevenplex/UnrealEngine.git
      This is amazing, Sevenplex !!
      Thanks, Thanks, Thanks !!

      Can you add to this branch VXGI + HBAO+ and Volumetric lighting ?

      It would be awesome already !!


      Comment


        Originally posted by Alex Colby View Post

        This is amazing, Sevenplex !!
        Thanks, Thanks, Thanks !!

        Can you add to this branch VXGI + HBAO+ and Volumetric lighting ?

        It would be awesome already !!

        Will, but later

        Comment


          Originally posted by Sevenplex View Post

          Yes, I have merged gameworks branch with truesky.
          hi Sevenplex,
          can u please help me i am in need for ue4 version 4.18 or above integrated with nvdia gameworks (flow, vxgi) with truesky,
          i have been trying for many days to integrate them myself but the build always fails, any help is appreciated.
          Thanks

          Comment


            Originally posted by lkenly
            can u please help me with merging it?
            Yes, no problem

            Comment


              Originally posted by Sevenplex View Post

              Yes, no problem
              please check your inbox i have sent a pm

              Comment


                Now, we are waiting for updating on 4.19.X

                Comment


                  hi I was on nvidia website
                  and trey download HBAO etc. cod for testing purpes

                  but is nothing under this link
                  https://github.com/NvPhysX/UnrealEngine

                  can somebody help mi with this
                  whot i shut bi duet if i want have acces to sorcer code

                  I don everthing whot write in webside but is empty

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Sevenplex View Post
                    Hi all...
                    I posted a fork of UE4 4.18.3 with Blast, Flex, Flow, HairWorks and WaveWorks integrated on a branch.

                    https://github.com/Sevenplex/UnrealE...orks-WaveWorks

                    git clone -b 4.18-Blast-Flex-Flow-HairWorks-WaveWorks https://github.com/Sevenplex/UnrealEngine.git
                    Hi all,

                    Myself Abhidwip Nath, I am very new to Unreal Engine. My prof want real fluid with real behavior to see its performance. As i have big zero knowledge in this i went through Youtube, i have seen lot of water effect and sprite emitter, all others which is no other than effects, when i saw Nvidia flex demo i cherish that is what i want.

                    now i am struggling from couple of days to download a sample project which is integrated with Nvidia flex (i have already download Flex SDK ver1.10, I associated my Github account with Nvidia Developers account and Epic games account)

                    Hello Sevenplex,
                    As you said i have seen some hope that you have shared project which is already integrated.

                    kindly let me know "What i have to do to run a sample project including fluid in my computer"

                    Now my hope is on all of you. Kindly help me out. i am totally blindfolded

                    Thank you whoever is helping me by any hint. i really appreciate it a lot.
                    Have a great day!

                    Comment


                      Sevenplex , whenever I try to build the lighting of a level, if I have directional light or skylight set to stationary, unreal will error, unless I put them in movable mode...i tried the same project on the oficial 4.18.3 build and it works with no issues.
                      Can anyone else please confirm this, so I know if its just me or there's a problem with this compile?!

                      Comment


                        Welcome back
                        I just understood the text badly
                        all you need is your Epick account at the very bottom in the place contected accont enter the account name on github
                        and as simple as that

                        thanks for not replying
                        it gave me to understand that it must be something very simple

                        regards

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Abhidwip Nath View Post

                          Hi all,

                          Myself Abhidwip Nath, I am very new to Unreal Engine. My prof want real fluid with real behavior to see its performance. As i have big zero knowledge in this i went through Youtube, i have seen lot of water effect and sprite emitter, all others which is no other than effects, when i saw Nvidia flex demo i cherish that is what i want.

                          now i am struggling from couple of days to download a sample project which is integrated with Nvidia flex (i have already download Flex SDK ver1.10, I associated my Github account with Nvidia Developers account and Epic games account)

                          Hello Sevenplex,
                          As you said i have seen some hope that you have shared project which is already integrated.

                          kindly let me know "What i have to do to run a sample project including fluid in my computer"

                          Now my hope is on all of you. Kindly help me out. i am totally blindfolded

                          Thank you whoever is helping me by any hint. i really appreciate it a lot.
                          Have a great day!
                          Hi,

                          git clone -b 4.18-Blast-Flex-Flow-HairWorks-WaveWorks https://github.com/Sevenplex/UnrealEngine.git

                          run Setup.bat

                          run GenerateProjectFiles.bat

                          Open UE4 sulution file from VisualStudio

                          Build UE4 in Developer Editor mode.

                          run UE4 Editor.

                          Open Flex example project.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by nildoe View Post
                            Sevenplex , whenever I try to build the lighting of a level, if I have directional light or skylight set to stationary, unreal will error, unless I put them in movable mode...i tried the same project on the oficial 4.18.3 build and it works with no issues.
                            Can anyone else please confirm this, so I know if its just me or there's a problem with this compile?!
                            Ok, I'll check

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Sevenplex View Post

                              Ok, I'll check
                              Thanks for your help!

                              Comment


                                how to use the laid out assemblies if I have windows 7 and at compilation of the project gives an error-that it is necessary at least windows 8 ???

                                Last edited by tundrauk; 02-18-2018, 09:26 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X