No announcement yet.

NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there anyone who has merged gameworks branch with truesky?

Comment

• Originally posted by lkenly View Post
      is there anyone who has merged gameworks branch with truesky?
      Yes, I have merged gameworks branch with truesky.

Comment

• Hi all...
        I posted a fork of UE4 4.18.3 with Blast, Flex, Flow, HairWorks and WaveWorks integrated on a branch.

https://github.com/Sevenplex/UnrealE...orks-WaveWorks

git clone -b 4.18-Blast-Flex-Flow-HairWorks-WaveWorks https://github.com/Sevenplex/UnrealEngine.git

Comment

• Originally posted by Sevenplex View Post
          Hi all...
          I posted a fork of UE4 4.18.3 with Blast, Flex, Flow, HairWorks and WaveWorks integrated on a branch.

git clone -b 4.18-Blast-Flex-Flow-HairWorks-WaveWorks https://github.com/Sevenplex/UnrealEngine.git
          This is amazing, Sevenplex !!
          Thanks, Thanks, Thanks !!

Can you add to this branch VXGI + HBAO+ and Volumetric lighting ?

It would be awesome already !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex Colby View Post

This is amazing, Sevenplex !!
            Thanks, Thanks, Thanks !!

Can you add to this branch VXGI + HBAO+ and Volumetric lighting ?

It would be awesome already !!

Will, but later

Comment

Yes, I have merged gameworks branch with truesky.
              hi Sevenplex,
              can u please help me i am in need for ue4 version 4.18 or above integrated with nvdia gameworks (flow, vxgi) with truesky,
              i have been trying for many days to integrate them myself but the build always fails, any help is appreciated.
              Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by lkenly
                can u please help me with merging it?
                Yes, no problem

Comment

Yes, no problem
                  please check your inbox i have sent a pm

Comment

• Now, we are waiting for updating on 4.19.X

Comment

• hi I was on nvidia website
                      and trey download HBAO etc. cod for testing purpes

but is nothing under this link
                      https://github.com/NvPhysX/UnrealEngine

can somebody help mi with this
                      whot i shut bi duet if i want have acces to sorcer code

I don everthing whot write in webside but is empty

Comment

Hi all...

Hi all,

Myself Abhidwip Nath, I am very new to Unreal Engine. My prof want real fluid with real behavior to see its performance. As i have big zero knowledge in this i went through Youtube, i have seen lot of water effect and sprite emitter, all others which is no other than effects, when i saw Nvidia flex demo i cherish that is what i want.

now i am struggling from couple of days to download a sample project which is integrated with Nvidia flex (i have already download Flex SDK ver1.10, I associated my Github account with Nvidia Developers account and Epic games account)

Hello Sevenplex,
                        As you said i have seen some hope that you have shared project which is already integrated.

kindly let me know "What i have to do to run a sample project including fluid in my computer"

Now my hope is on all of you. Kindly help me out. i am totally blindfolded

Thank you whoever is helping me by any hint. i really appreciate it a lot.
                        Have a great day!

Comment

• Sevenplex , whenever I try to build the lighting of a level, if I have directional light or skylight set to stationary, unreal will error, unless I put them in movable mode...i tried the same project on the oficial 4.18.3 build and it works with no issues.
                          Can anyone else please confirm this, so I know if its just me or there's a problem with this compile?!

Comment

• Welcome back
                            I just understood the text badly
                            all you need is your Epick account at the very bottom in the place contected accont enter the account name on github
                            and as simple as that

thanks for not replying
                            it gave me to understand that it must be something very simple

regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Abhidwip Nath View Post

Hi all,

Myself Abhidwip Nath, I am very new to Unreal Engine. My prof want real fluid with real behavior to see its performance. As i have big zero knowledge in this i went through Youtube, i have seen lot of water effect and sprite emitter, all others which is no other than effects, when i saw Nvidia flex demo i cherish that is what i want.

now i am struggling from couple of days to download a sample project which is integrated with Nvidia flex (i have already download Flex SDK ver1.10, I associated my Github account with Nvidia Developers account and Epic games account)

Hello Sevenplex,
                              As you said i have seen some hope that you have shared project which is already integrated.

kindly let me know "What i have to do to run a sample project including fluid in my computer"

Now my hope is on all of you. Kindly help me out. i am totally blindfolded

Thank you whoever is helping me by any hint. i really appreciate it a lot.
                              Have a great day!
                              Hi,

run Setup.bat

run GenerateProjectFiles.bat

Open UE4 sulution file from VisualStudio

Build UE4 in Developer Editor mode.

run UE4 Editor.

Open Flex example project.

Comment

• Originally posted by nildoe View Post
                                Sevenplex , whenever I try to build the lighting of a level, if I have directional light or skylight set to stationary, unreal will error, unless I put them in movable mode...i tried the same project on the oficial 4.18.3 build and it works with no issues.
                                Can anyone else please confirm this, so I know if its just me or there's a problem with this compile?!
                                Ok, I'll check

Comment

Working...
                                X