No announcement yet.

NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid question most likely: is there a up to date branch with all nvidia game works implemented at once? Blast, Hair Works, VXGI, FLOW, FLEX, WaveWorks?
    Maxime.Dupart 4.17 version is a 404 error on github.

I would like to get my hands and try to build some demos and learn it

Also I found this jawdroping demo in unreal of PhysX GRB is there anyt version of ue4 on github with this?
    Last edited by AngeIV; 11-20-2017, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AngeIV View Post
      Stupid question most likely: is there a up to date branch with all nvidia game works implemented at once? Blast, Hair Works, VXGI, FLOW, FLEX, WaveWorks?
      Maxime.Dupart 4.17 version is a 404 error on github.
      Did you do the basic initial setup of GitHub + your UE account? https://wiki.unrealengine.com/GitHub_Setup

Comment

Originally posted by Derjyn View Post

Did you do the basic initial setup of GitHub + your UE account? https://wiki.unrealengine.com/GitHub_Setup
        I wasn't logged in ~_~' didn't notice that. Cloning right now So excited

any though on PHYSX GRB ?

Oh and I wonder. If i upgrade alter on from branch 4.17.x to 4.18.x will my blueprints break completly? or they should work, maybe need recompiling and some minor fixes?
        Last edited by AngeIV; 11-20-2017, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxime.Dupart View Post
          Started playing around with Unreal Engine 4.18

Here is a build with Nvidia Flow and Nvidia Blast on UE 4.18:
          https://github.com/MaximeDup/UnrealE...4.18-GameWorks
          maxime Does this have flex as well? Thanks!

Comment

Maxime any way you could integrate VR graphics 4.17 i'm having so much trouble. Thank you for all your work it's amazing! maxime

Comment

Hi Maxime,

i'm using your build 4.17.2+gameware and i'm practicing with VXGI and all, thank you very much for your work! I can't figure out how to make Nvidia Vol lights work though.
              Are the volumetric lights included by Epic from 4.16 the same as Nvidia ones? May them conflict somehow? I've managed to get some volumetric lights in a test but if i switch off NVIDIA vol lights, i've the same result, so i guess it's the included ones i'm using right now....How to use the NVIDIA ones?
              thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by catalejo View Post

maxime Does this have flex as well? Thanks!
                There's no official flex 4.18 yet

Originally posted by Barros Creations View Post
                Maxime any way you could integrate VR graphics 4.17 i'm having so much trouble. Thank you for all your work it's amazing! maxime
                If i do it , it'll probably be on another branch, but why not, just need to find the time !

Originally posted by Mork74 View Post
                Hi Maxime,

i'm using your build 4.17.2+gameware and i'm practicing with VXGI and all, thank you very much for your work! I can't figure out how to make Nvidia Vol lights work though.
                Are the volumetric lights included by Epic from 4.16 the same as Nvidia ones? May them conflict somehow? I've managed to get some volumetric lights in a test but if i switch off NVIDIA vol lights, i've the same result, so i guess it's the included ones i'm using right now....How to use the NVIDIA ones?
                thanks!
                It can be tricky to get started with Nvidia Volumetric light, i usually use the demo maps from Nvidia as reference! But it's definitely there and working ^^

Also: i realised that current wavework version from github requires CUDA processing, which means no AMD support.
                Last edited by MaximeDupart; 11-23-2017, 01:43 AM.
                LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders | Atmosphere Modelisation & Procedural Planets | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

Comment

If i do it , it'll probably be on another branch, but why not, just need to find the time !

It can be tricky to get started with Nvidia Volumetric light, i usually use the demo maps from Nvidia as reference! But it's definitely there and working ^^

Also: i realised that current wavework version from github requires CUDA processing, which means no AMD support.
                  Hi, mb you update flex version in project?

Comment

Hi Maxime, thanks for the answer...I've managed to have some vol lights (both directional and spot light) but they are working no matter if i shut off Nvidia vol lightning, so i suppose i'm using the ue4 ones, its own integrated solution (which i'm not understanding if it's a totally different technology or is it simply the nvdia one which has been integrated) ....I'll try to find the demo maps from Nvidia as you sayd, have you any links to provide at hand? 4.17.2 is your last up-to-date stable version with complete gameware addictions is that right? Thank you very much for sharing your work!

Comment

Hi Maxime! Can you rebuild 4.17.2 without Volumetric and VXGI? And update Flex =)

Comment

Hi Maxime, can you rebuld 4.17.2 without VXGI and Volumetric Ligh. And Update Flex?

Comment

Has anyone experienced problems when rendering flow near other transparent objects?
                          And if so any solutions to this?

I cant figure out how to change the draw order so flow always draws on top of everything else, I've tried changing the translucency priority on the grid actor and the emitters but this didn't seem to have any effect.

I can upload a picture tomorrow.

Comment

how can i merge all the brunches together i am new to this stuff.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I just started working with Flex recently and have a quick question:

Is it possible to have fluids/particles of different Flex Containers interact/collide with each other?

e.g.: Having one Flex Container for sand and one for water, with different physical properties and have them interact with each other?

Comment

hi everyone
                                sorry if i ask any stupid questions, I am a new beginnner in Unreal, just download the merge branch 4.17.2 that Maxime made, and already debugged
                                I am a little bit confused, how can I open a project in Unreal with all the merged plug-in?

Right now for example if I want to use flex and blast at the same time, I can only use them in different project with two unreal project opened,
                                did I do anything wrong or open the project from the wrong file order?
                                Or I need to merge the plug-ins personally from Git?

Comment

Working...
                                X