• Show
Clear All

You're amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by Emrehan View Post
      You're amazing!
      Thank you!

Mixing HairWorks and Flow demos:

LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders | Atmosphere Modelisation & Procedural Planets | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

Comment

Originally posted by Maxime.Dupart View Post

It's done - available here:

https://github.com/MaximeDup/UnrealEngine

Also updated 4.17.2 with latest update
        Thanks a lot!
        ArtStation - Portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by Mike.Skolones View Post
          My pleasure, hope you find it useful. We'll be adding more sample content and features in the coming weeks, including Gerstner waves for shoreline interaction, boats with buoyancy, etc. We're also working on integrations of the VXGI global illumination system, hair and fur, FleX multi-physics, and grass/vegetation package, among other things.

Happy Holidays!
          Will there ever a be a sample in WaveWorks branch for handling the underwater camera transition and underwater effect?

Doing a simple underwater effect is of course easy enough, but by default it wouldn't match the wave surface.
          Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

anyone managed to get plastic deformation working with flex?
            is it a case if digging into the source and writing code or is it a tweaked normal soft body?

cheers
            tegleg.co.uk - indie electronic music label
            Android + HTML5 WIP Physics Game
            PC Games - Android Apps

Comment

Maxime.Dupart You really know what you are doing with these Nvidia integrations. Is it possible to include VRWorks as well or is there some technical difficulty in doing this?
              Thanks man.

Comment

Also i'm keeping this branch up to date with latest Epic Game updates to 4.17.2 (it's daily updates). You can update your build using GitBash, reproduce the update or grab the repo back to keep your version up to date with latest patch.

You can follow the updates here: https://github.com/MaximeDup/UnrealE...17.X-GameWorks

easiest way (to me) is to install GitBash, then using it:
                Code:
                cd [to a folder]
                git init
                git remote add originMax  https://github.com/MaximeDup/UnrealEngine.git
                git pull originMax 4.17.X-GameWorks
                Then you'll be able to grab all the latest update just downloading the small delta update patches using :
                git pull originMax 4.17.X-GameWorks

edit: @IslandPlaya it appears there's no VRWorks 4.17 branch
                Last edited by MaximeDupart; 09-14-2017, 11:09 PM.
                LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders | Atmosphere Modelisation & Procedural Planets | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

Comment

Hello, is it possible to integrate Flex, Flow, VXGI, VXAO, HFTS, Volumetric Light and WaveWork in Unreal Engine, it is to be able to create my game that asks me these technologies but I do not know include them in Unreal Engine : / Or if you have a tuto for include this techologies. Thank you

Comment

When I build Gameworks integration with Visual Studio 2017, I get too many errors. But It is not happened with 2015. What could be the reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Emrehan View Post
                      When I build Gameworks integration with Visual Studio 2017, I get too many errors. But It is not happened with 2015. What could be the reason?
                      I'm working exclusively with visual studio 2015 and don't intend to change until my current project is done. Can't help you with that i'm afraid.

Comment

i got 174 errors with vs2017
                        everything seems to work though, only tested the editor with the provided examples so far.

is there any info on adding content specifically for flex?
                        cant seem to find anything out there
                        tegleg.co.uk - indie electronic music label
                        Android + HTML5 WIP Physics Game
                        PC Games - Android Apps

Comment

Has anyone managed to build Volumetric Lighting on 4.17?

Comment

Maxime.Dupart Thanks for checking on 4.17 VRWorks... I hope NVidia update their branch soon.

Comment

Thank you very much.Maxime.Dupart
                              Can you also mix waveworks to your branch, please?
                              it would be awesome !!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Colby View Post
                                Thank you very much.Maxime.Dupart
                                Can you also mix waveworks to your branch, please?
                                it would be awesome !!
                                There's no official 4.17 Waveworks yet

Comment

Working...
                                X