No announcement yet.

NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://github.com/MaximeDup/UnrealE...4.16-GameWorks, this is perfect, all i would need is VXGI added to it

Comment

Or 4.16 it really doesnt matter, just really want to do this

Comment

Originally posted by HypnosVR View Post
        https://github.com/MaximeDup/UnrealE...4.16-GameWorks, this is perfect, all i would need is VXGI added to it
        https://github.com/sieumeo/UnrealEngine this is my fork from [MENTION=786633]MaximeD[/MENTION]up build with VXGI added, hope it helps.

Comment

Has someone gotten VL 4.16 to work with VRWorks?
          There is a VRworks Integration in VolumetricLightning but it seems broken. The Project wont build if I activate the Integration.

https://github.com/NvPhysX/UnrealEngine/issues/350

Comment

[MENTION=485316]sieumeo[/MENTION] Does your version builds in shipping mode?

Comment

Originally posted by Gomo View Post
              [MENTION=485316]sieumeo[/MENTION] Does your version builds in shipping mode?
              Unfortunately not . I forked [MENTION=649466]Maxim.Dup[/MENTION] branch (thanks a lot dude!). He already mentioned it can't be packaged with VXGI and I just assume mine would have the same problem.

Comment

Exactly, there's some issue i haven't figured out yet that prevent my VXGI 4.16 branch from packaging at this moment. That's why i put it aside of the other merged branch which is straight from Nvidia github and should package without any issue
                LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders in 4.21/4.22/4.23 | Atmosphere Modelisation | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

Comment

Originally posted by Maxime.Dupart View Post
                  That's why i put it aside of the other merged branch which is straight from Nvidia github and should package without any issue
                  Which is "the other merged branch?"

WIP Thread

Comment

I downloaded the 4.16 thing you had, but no volumetric fog?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhynedahll View Post
                      Which is "the other merged branch?"
                      top line of my signature, main merged branch, several Nvidia packages merged. This is the production ready engine build i would recommend.
                      LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders in 4.21/4.22/4.23 | Atmosphere Modelisation | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

Comment

Originally posted by sieumeo View Post
                        Unfortunately not . I forked [MENTION=649466]Maxim.Dup[/MENTION] branch (thanks a lot dude!). He already mentioned it can't be packaged with VXGI and I just assume mine would have the same problem.
                        Well, I guess I'll have to wait...
                        Thanks for reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxime.Dupart View Post
                          top line of my signature, main merged branch, several Nvidia packages merged. This is the production ready engine build i would recommend.
                          Does this engine package for android devices ?

Comment

Originally posted by Teapot Creation View Post
                            Does this engine package for android devices ?
                            If those individual Nvidia project can all package to android, i don't see why this merged branch couldn't. Haven't test tho. I'm professionally focused on PC right now.

Comment

Did anyone ever have problems shipping package with VXGI 4.15? It's been a while since I packaged and I dont' recall if my last build was on 4.14 or 4.15. But now I can't package to shipping with the VXGI 4.15 straight from Github. I can do development, but I wanted to have something more presentable to my publisher.

The prominent error I'm getting is

Code:
                              UnrealBuildTool: F:\UE4-15\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\GameWorks\GFSDK_SSAO\include\GFSDK_SSAO.h(137): warning C4668: '_WINDLL' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
                              I really badly want to upgrade to 4.16.2 but its taking forever to get that VXGI packaging as it is for Maxime and others.
                              Current Project: Shadow Over Isolation

Comment

Originally posted by sbnewsom View Post
                                Did anyone ever have problems shipping package with VXGI 4.15? It's been a while since I packaged and I dont' recall if my last build was on 4.14 or 4.15. But now I can't package to shipping with the VXGI 4.15 straight from Github. I can do development, but I wanted to have something more presentable to my publisher.

The prominent error I'm getting is

Code:
                                UnrealBuildTool: F:\UE4-15\UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\ThirdParty\GameWorks\GFSDK_SSAO\include\GFSDK_SSAO.h(137): warning C4668: '_WINDLL' is not defined as a preprocessor macro, replacing with '0' for '#if/#elif'
                                I really badly want to upgrade to 4.16.2 but its taking forever to get that VXGI packaging as it is for Maxime and others.
                                [MENTION=18569]sbnewsom[/MENTION]:
                                i can package
                                use my merge build
                                https://github.com/windystrife/Unrea...ow+WaveWork+VL
                                Last edited by WindyStrife; 07-29-2017, 08:30 AM.
                                Nvidia GameWorks builds | 4.18.3 : Flex, Flow, VXGI, Blast, HairWorks, Volumetric Light, WaveWorks - Here

Comment

Working...
                                X