• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enioneny View Post
    And screen of problem

Spoiler

I'll check this locally and update this post

edit: Ok, i can reproduce your issue here. After further look, it looks like there's some real difference between this Flex version and the one published recently. This merged build is actually almost 1.5 month old and use a beta version of the recently released Flex.

edit-edit: i've now updated to most recent Flex, please re-download
    Last edited by MaximeDupart; 03-10-2017, 10:29 AM.
    LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders in 4.21/4.22/4.23 | Atmosphere Modelisation | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

Comment

Originally posted by Enioneny View Post
      And screen of problem

Spoiler
      I've just finished updating Flex to its latest update. Please re-download the build. Your issue is now fixed
      Last edited by MaximeDupart; 03-08-2017, 09:29 AM.
      LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders in 4.21/4.22/4.23 | Atmosphere Modelisation | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

Comment

Hi xenthor. from vxgi 4.12 version to 4.14 (with Nvidia branch) when i want paint a meterial on a landscape unreal get crash and editor closes with a fatal error.can you check if this problem is in your branch.if exist please resolve that bug.

Comment

Is this version of flex 1.1? And Flex contains waveworks?

Comment

Hey everyone !

Just built the VRWorks 4.14 branch today and I have to say I am quite impressed by the performance gain with Lens Matched Rendering (we observed up to half the performance gain on GPU frametime) !
            That said most of our projects and blueprints have been moved to 4.15 for various reasons.

Is there any plans to branch VRWorks to UE 4.15 any soon ? Or is there a simple (ie don't dive too much into the source code) way to merge the current 4.14 branch to 4.15 manually ?

Cheers
            Antoine Guillo, FR
            Virtual Reality Designer
            https://groupe-legendre.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ZAxis View Post
              Hi xenthor. from vxgi 4.12 version to 4.14 (with Nvidia branch) when i want paint a meterial on a landscape unreal get crash and editor closes with a fatal error.can you check if this problem is in your branch.if exist please resolve that bug.
              Can you describe your exact step by step way to reproduce this issue please?

Originally posted by TX_LOSER View Post
              Is this version of flex 1.1? And Flex contains waveworks?
              It's Flex 1.1 taken from the most recent update from Nvidia 8 days ago. I updated the package last night, i'll recommend downloading it again if you download it earlier.
              Last edited by MaximeDupart; 03-08-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Does HBAO+ work with the forward renderer in UE4?

[MENTION=330604]Miles.Macklin[/MENTION] Is there a reason why the HBAO+ branch was not updated for 2 years now? I see that HBAO+ is also part of the VXGI branch, but I dont need VXGI and I would like to keep my UE4 as close to original as possible.

Also, why is the HBAO+ still on version 2.4.0.19336705 on the VXGI branch while 3.1.0.21602716 is already available in the non-ue4 repo?
                Last edited by John Alcatraz; 03-08-2017, 04:33 PM.
                Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
                Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

xenthor this is step by step way to reproduce my issue :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	447.7 KB
ID:	1124507
                  Last edited by ZAxis; 03-09-2017, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZAxis View Post
                    xenthor this is step by step way to reproduce my issue :
                    Nice, the error code is pretty explicit, i'll look into that!

Comment

Thanks, I have download it and didn't found any thing about waveworks. I guess flex1.1 doesn't contain waveworks!

Comment

[MENTION=330604]Miles.Macklin[/MENTION] Along with John's question about HBAO+ getting updated, are there any plans on adding the rest of ShadowLib to the UE4? Specifically PCF, PCSS, and HRTS? Would be rather useful for a project, and with Flow/Volumetric Lighting added now, I think it may be the last GameWorks tech not available yet.

Comment

Well, it took more time than i anticipated from Monday to now , on and off, but i finally got VXGI working on 4.15

~~Renamed account from Xenthor~~

edit: [MENTION=37371]ZAxis[/MENTION] i can't seem to reproduce your issue? video below

Spoiler
                          Last edited by MaximeDupart; 03-09-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Ohhh, can't wait for Volumetric Lights!
                            Pursuit of Realistic Cinematic scene.

Comment

Fully turned my focus on 4.15.1.

I most likely won't share any 4.15 build for now. They're requiring more work and might be 'hacky' here and there.

Upgraded from 4.15 to 4.15.1 and brought Hairworks in.

Also busy working on unannounced FPS game ! Can't play with UE build all day long

Comment

Has anyone experience working with the Flex branch ? I'm trying to make my characters collide with flex particles but they only collide if the colliders of the skeletal mesh (inside PhaT editor) are Box, Sphere or Sphyl. If I use a single convex hull for a bone as a collider (by right clicking on the bone and then "Add body") then the Flex particles will ignore the collider.

To rephrase the question, are Flex particles able to collide against a skeletal mesh with "Enable Per Poly Collision" activated ?

Thanks in advance for any help.
                                Last edited by bcv; 03-10-2017, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X