NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZAxis View Post
    i cant wait for your branch.we make an animation TV series with VXGI 4.13 . ScreenShot : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...VJUdnNfd3V2YmM
    our clothing solution is apex and we simulate volumetric lighting with some marketplace assets.it is so will be great if we can use flex instead of apex and volumetric lighting from your branch .
    Looks fantastic !
    LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders in 4.21 | Atmosphere Modelisation | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

Comment

Could someone share a link of 1, one, single game commercially published that makes use of VXGI, Flex and etc?!
      | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Can't wait to play with flow
        Last edited by MaximeDupart; 03-05-2017, 10:17 PM.
        LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders in 4.21 | Atmosphere Modelisation | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

Comment

Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
          Could someone share a link of 1, one, single game commercially published that makes use of VXGI, Flex and etc?!
          Rise of the Tomb Raider has VXAO, which is just VXGI with the GI cut out.

Killing Floor 2 uses Flex for blood effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.Wenograd View Post
            Plus, there are Fallout 4 (weapon debris), Dangerous Golf (fluids) and Bubble Lands (VR playground)

Not to mention commercial plug-ins for VFX, like Lucid Physics for 3ds Max or UniFlex for Cinema 4D

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel.Wenograd View Post
              Rise of the Tomb Raider has VXAO, which is just VXGI with the GI cut out.

Thanks; but why did they use TressFX instead of NVidia's hair I wonder...
              | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Thanks for sharing, saya akan belajar tentang ini.
                I Love Unreal Engine | Cara Hack Wifi

Comment

Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
                  Thanks; but why did they use TressFX instead of NVidia's hair I wonder...
                  Well, since the prior game used it as well, it was probably just artist's choice since they already knew how it works. Plus since the first Tomb Raider game in the reboot series had it, I'm sure AMD made a push for the sequel having it as well.

Comment

VXGI+Volumetric Light

(not shown but it's the build with also Flex/Hairworks/HBAO)

Comment

Originally posted by xenthor View Post
                      VXGI+Volumetric Light

(not shown but it's the build with also Flex/Hairworks/HBAO)

do you have any plan for sharing this?
                      Attached Files

Comment

UE4.13.2 and VXGI in our Animation series:

Click image for larger version

Name:	11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.3 KB
ID:	1124389

Comment

Originally posted by ZAxis View Post
                          do you have any plan for sharing this?
                          Not yet. It's really straightforward to add this to the build i linked earlier with VXGI/Flex/Hairworks, it just take a lot of time, a couple hours? It's not on a proper repository anyway.

Comment

Thank you for 4.14.3, but little problem. When I select soft body in flex, UE4 crashing. And I don't understand how to fix it, try on 2 PC, and same problem.
                            Last edited by Enioneny; 03-06-2017, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Hey guys, ive made an account with github as a free user but I cant actually access thhttps://github.com/MaximeDup/UnrealE...irWorks-4.14.3

Comment

Originally posted by KHM3dia View Post
                                Hey guys, ive made an account with github as a free user but I cant actually access thhttps://github.com/MaximeDup/UnrealE...irWorks-4.14.3
                                i assume you need access to Epic games/Nvidia GamesWork repo

Comment

Working...
                                X