Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    aaaaaaand 4.11 just kicked in! =D
    Pursuit of Realistic Cinematic scene.

    Comment


      Will get to work on my merged branch this weekend. I really do hope someone speaks up about my Volumetric Lighting issues, would be nice to have that working in my merged branch.
      NVIDIA GameWorks merged branch (v4.9.2) (v4.12.5) (v4.13 p2)
      Feel free to Donate if you wish to support me

      Comment


        Hello GalaxyMan, I am trying your merged branch 4.9.2. Thanks very much for your work!
        Do you plan to update your NVIDIA GameWorks merged branch into 4.10?
        My project is in 4.10, it crashes everytime when I launch it in your merged branch 4.9.2...

        Comment


          Hey guys. When is the VXGI 4.11. build going to go up?
          Our Ghosts of War - The World's First World War 2 Survival Game
          Twitter: @ourghostsofwar

          Comment


            Hi can I use FLEX for character clothing? I know it is far more difficult to do that say Apex but from what I can see the solver is awesome. With a bit of work I feel this is possible. Also is FLEX integrated into the recent 4.11 release as I would like to use it in VR/Rift and the upcoming hotfix for Oculus SDK 1.3.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Fogbell View Post
              Hello GalaxyMan, I am trying your merged branch 4.9.2. Thanks very much for your work!
              Do you plan to update your NVIDIA GameWorks merged branch into 4.10?
              My project is in 4.10, it crashes everytime when I launch it in your merged branch 4.9.2...
              He mentioned multiple times that there is not going to be a 4.10 merge. Do you need 4.10? Because 4.11 is out know.
              Last edited by SouldomainTM; 04-02-2016, 11:05 AM.

              Comment


                How long does it (almost) take for VXGI 4.11 to come out?
                Artstation
                Join the support channel
                Gumroad Store

                Comment


                  Originally posted by GalaxyMan2015 View Post
                  Has anyone managed to integrate the Volumetric Lighting into UE4 yet? I am in the process of doing so and am struggling with some values. I would be much appreciated if someone (anyone) could lend me a helping hand. So that I can get the changes up into github so people can start playing around.

                  If someone from NVIDIA wants to jump in and help me, that would be great. I am willing to share what I have done so far, but its very very broken.
                  I wanted to integrate it too, but being an artist rather than a programmer I gave up after seeing there were no instructions:P

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Maximum-Dev View Post
                    How long does it (almost) take for VXGI 4.11 to come out?
                    Depends on whether Mike is extremely busy (as usual) or extraordinarily busy.
                    I suspect he'll pop-up this week to shed some light on this though
                    https://www.artstation.com/chesire

                    Comment


                      Any chance we get Plastic Deformations in UE4 Flex? Thank you

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by spiez View Post
                        Any chance we get Plastic Deformations in UE4 Flex? Thank you
                        Is that the same as permanent deformation? As I have implemented that in my merged branch, so will be available in my 4.11 one coming soon.
                        NVIDIA GameWorks merged branch (v4.9.2) (v4.12.5) (v4.13 p2)
                        Feel free to Donate if you wish to support me

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by GalaxyMan2015 View Post
                          Is that the same as permanent deformation? As I have implemented that in my merged branch, so will be available in my 4.11 one coming soon.

                          can you make a video of what your branch is capable of? Like this guy, who making Flex plugin for unity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kh6x3ypJs0

                          No offense man, I guess you know your craft, but explain it to other is another craft, with your branch I could not do anything, while the official Flex branch from Malkin with examples is much more helpful, even though it lacks features. I understand that you do not owe me anything, so consider this just a friendly suggestion

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by GalaxyMan2015 View Post
                            Is that the same as permanent deformation? As I have implemented that in my merged branch, so will be available in my 4.11 one coming soon.
                            Yes! You are the best, waiting for your 4.11 release. Thank you!

                            Comment


                              I update this thread whenever I have something new to show. I understand this thread is long and probably not worth skimming, but I dont really have the skill or the right software to do walkthru videos. Just look at my youtube channel and you'll see they are mostly 10 or 30 second clips (until FRAPS stopped recording).

                              Maybe if someone wants to offer doing the videos, I'll show them the features, otherwise yeah probably aint gonna happen.
                              NVIDIA GameWorks merged branch (v4.9.2) (v4.12.5) (v4.13 p2)
                              Feel free to Donate if you wish to support me

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by GalaxyMan2015 View Post
                                I update this thread whenever I have something new to show. I understand this thread is long and probably not worth skimming, but I dont really have the skill or the right software to do walkthru videos. Just look at my youtube channel and you'll see they are mostly 10 or 30 second clips (until FRAPS stopped recording).

                                Maybe if someone wants to offer doing the videos, I'll show them the features, otherwise yeah probably aint gonna happen.
                                Hey there. Any luck with the Volumetric Lighting issues yet ?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X