No announcement yet.

NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt it is anything specific to my branch none the less, as I cannot think of what would actually do that. As Dakraid has stated, there is a lot of features all crammed into one, it could be any combination of things. Saying that, I see no performance impact using my branch or downclocking of my card (I have a Titan X). You could try the version prior to me adding LPV to see if that changes things, maybe its just the state of LPV at this time. Unfortunately without any kind of repro case, I probably won't be able to do anything to fix it.
    NVIDIA GameWorks merged branch (v4.9.2) (v4.12.5) (v4.13 p2)
    Feel free to Donate if you wish to support me

Comment

ok i tried it on windows 7 and then on windows 8.1 and still the same, maybe i build it wrong but it seems to work everything perfect except few things like AA doesnt even work probably,
      i checked if AA settings was on and yes it was
      do you have any other branch i could test? would like to have only hairworks and hbao+ if its possible

Comment

The problem is that I can't imagine how and why the engine should mess with the clock rates, there shouldn't be any kind of this functionality within the engine, so it has to be something outside of the engine.

Comment

my god. This VXGI + HBAO is kickass. Also any news on TXAA and Faceworks? now only thing looking bad is subsurface material with anti-aliasing haha. If these two gets release, i think im ready to leave maya.
          Pursuit of Realistic Cinematic scene.

Comment

Sorry galaxy i knew it was my fault, i build it wrongly, it happens in ALL branches if you do it wrongly.. i tested it myself
            so i cant wait to test all that stuff in my mario techdemo, actually i put hairworks for mario and for me it looks amazing
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odfe5yl_vj4

Comment

Hello Gandosh ,

Your image disappeared from the thread that you had created using VXGI .

THE SOFT SHADOWS one. Could you send me the image or post it again ??

Thanks.

Comment

sorry didn't knew that i was deleted...

No Lights just One emmisive material.

Comment

So i got problems. When i render out my video i think its disabling multi bounce... or something wrong is happening. I messed up r.VXGI.Range value. Then something wrong happened. I dont know what it is. Just feels not right :P And how can i increase VXGI AO range? when i close to my tree ao increasing getting real nice depth for my tree.

In editor i can clearly see multi-bounces.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	1080065

Comment

I cannot help you with your issue, but I just wanna say someone looking over my shoulder just asked why I look in awe at fotos of plants.

Comment

haha thank you Mikand79. ("awe" means some kind of compliment right? xD)
                      I feel like im playing with advanced V-RAY settings when i open my camera Post Process settings. I have no idea what am i messing with. Just sliding up and down. Even though there's a explanation on each settings, they look like alien language to me.
                      By the way i forgot to say something. When i come closer to my tree color bleeds everywhere and from distance i can only see light traveling through my scene. Not colors.
                      Last edited by Gandosh; 06-18-2015, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Wow your screens are incredible gandosh

guys is it possible to compile the project ? getting error

Comment

Material Problem In 4.8

I Didn't Do Any Modification Just Drag and Drop The Material And It Happens Every Time With Every Material... Am I The Only One Who Getting This Kinds Of Problem...? And How To Solve IT....? Please Help Me.......

Comment

Originally posted by 01767456513parag View Post
                            I Didn't Do Any Modification Just Drag and Drop The Material And It Happens Every Time With Every Material... Am I The Only One Who Getting This Kinds Of Problem...? And How To Solve IT....? Please Help Me.......
                            WHat kind of problem? You havent described what the issue actually is

Comment

Originally posted by iuhiuh View Post
                              Wow your screens are incredible gandosh

guys is it possible to compile the project ? getting error
                              Which project and what errors? As I did do a commit last night, that may have broken things.

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyMan2015 View Post
                                WHat kind of problem? You havent described what the issue actually is
                                Hi GalaxyMan2015,
                                This Is My Problem....

https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...terial-Problem

By Default I Having This Problem......

What Just I Did is...

1. Download The Source Code From GitHub
                                2. Run Setup And After Finish Download I Generate The Project File
                                3. Compile It And Open The Editor And Create A Third Person Project...
                                4. Just Drag And Drop The Material On The Floor.... And This Problem Appears...

Please Help Me.....

Comment

Working...
                                X