Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NVIDIA GameWorks Integration

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    please!! i don't know why to imput hair.apx 导入'C:\Users\Devuser.Devuser-PC\Desktop\haiddr.apx'失败。创建资源'/Game/白虎/huren/haiddr'失败

    Comment


      Originally posted by ankaZY View Post
      please!! i don't know why to imput hair.apx 导入'C:\Users\Devuser.Devuser-PC\Desktop\haiddr.apx'失败。创建资源'/Game/白虎/huren/haiddr'失败
      Your going to have to be more descriptive, whats the issue?
      NVIDIA GameWorks merged branch (v4.9.2) (v4.12.5) (v4.13 p2)
      Feel free to Donate if you wish to support me

      Comment


        Will flex cloth ever be implemented on skeletal meshes?
        Origin of Storms

        Comment


          Hi, I am still having problems with adding the new flexsurface particle emitter to a blueprint as a component, whenever I try the editor crashes immediately. I can add the emitter in a level and it works fine, but within a blueprint no. I have also noticed that when looking straight at a flesxsurfaceemitter it works fine, but moving the camera up or down just a little makes the the emiter and water shimmer/flutter/jittery.
          I have submitted it as an issue on github, but have heard nothing.

          Comment


            GalaxyMan, do you plan on updating your merged 4.8 to p4? Or do you think it's unnecessary?
            I hope that we get an official merged branch with everything included since it would secure future updates.
            I do appreciate GalaxyMan's work and have to thank him (Thank you! ), but who knows how long he will be doing this.

            Greetings,
            Dakraid

            Comment


              Hi


              I've noticed that when you turn up the max particles inside one of the containers and run it that it goes slow (expected probably), but then turning back down the maximum doesn't fix the problem till you close the editor and re-open it. Is this a bug?

              Comment


                No I wont be updating to p4, im waiting for the official 4.8 and then I will update my merged branch.
                NVIDIA GameWorks merged branch (v4.9.2) (v4.12.5) (v4.13 p2)
                Feel free to Donate if you wish to support me

                Comment


                  Originally posted by GalaxyMan2015 View Post
                  No I wont be updating to p4, im waiting for the official 4.8 and then I will update my merged branch.
                  I don't have in mind when 4.8 will be fully released (should be soon-ish or not?), but I can see why you would wait for the official 4.8 ^^
                  Anyways, thank you for the info

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Number47 View Post
                    Hi, I am still having problems with adding the new flexsurface particle emitter to a blueprint as a component, whenever I try the editor crashes immediately. I can add the emitter in a level and it works fine, but within a blueprint no. I have also noticed that when looking straight at a flesxsurfaceemitter it works fine, but moving the camera up or down just a little makes the the emiter and water shimmer/flutter/jittery.
                    I have submitted it as an issue on github, but have heard nothing.
                    Hi,

                    Sorry for the trouble, we haven't reproduced that yet, but we will try to get to it ASAP.

                    --Mike

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by dvd.kh
                      @Mike

                      hi ...
                      is planning for 'nVIDIA advanced soft shadows' in UE?
                      Yes, but I don't have an ETA for it.

                      --Mike

                      Comment


                        @Alexey @Mike Greetings. I know that VXGI still has problems with smooth reflections but I wanted to notify you about this:

                        On the Ball , the reflections of the mannequin is flickering even when he deosn't move. I can also see many voxels of the the edged of the reflected emissive balls. and from certain angles I see voxels in circles inside the reflected balls: http://imgur.com/a/jKonA

                        But what bothers me the most is that the Colour bleeding and mixing don't work in most of the cases. I expected to get results like these : http://www.enchantedlearning.com/cra...ormixing.shtml

                        Well only red + green and and very little blue + green worked a tiny bit. The others didin't work at all. I was expecting to get green on the wall after the colours mix here: http://i.imgur.com/N8OYlJO.png?1 etc

                        Well few months ago, I used LPV and it gave me great results in colour bleeding and mixing and that chnaged even using time of day and from where the sun was facing the walls : http://imgur.com/a/VGQnS

                        Effectively colours do mix and the results are like here : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._simulated.png

                        Here is a video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksS-FJ3B8Og


                        I really hope VXGI will get to that level and we can see such colour bleeding and mixing. Thanks.
                        Last edited by Nudlegaru; 06-12-2015, 08:29 PM.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Number47 View Post
                          Hi, I am still having problems with adding the new flexsurface particle emitter to a blueprint as a component, whenever I try the editor crashes immediately. I can add the emitter in a level and it works fine, but within a blueprint no. I have also noticed that when looking straight at a flesxsurfaceemitter it works fine, but moving the camera up or down just a little makes the the emiter and water shimmer/flutter/jittery.
                          I have submitted it as an issue on github, but have heard nothing.
                          Thanks for reporting this. I'll record it as an issue in our bug tracking system. I'm not quite sure about the second issue you mentioned. Are you using the "square" screen alignment option in the emitter?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Blakblt View Post
                            Also, Flex fluid makes great rain collision on surfaces (other than the player of course) but it could look better when it's falling. The function to make particles stretch with motion doesn't affect the fluid surface, and I'm not sure how to change the fluid color, so of someone could explain that it would be helpful.
                            We don't support particle stretching for the surface, indeed. The particle shape used is defined by information comming from the flex solver. Having more options for the color is on our TODO list.

                            Comment


                              Any updates on a merged branch of WaveWorks HBAO+ and vxgi?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Simon.Schirm View Post
                                Thanks for reporting this. I'll record it as an issue in our bug tracking system. I'm not quite sure about the second issue you mentioned. Are you using the "square" screen alignment option in the emitter?
                                Thanks for looking into this, it is essential for me to be able to add a flex particle emitter with surface to a blueprint. I have made a video of the second issue so you can see what I mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY98p14Ycu0.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X