Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, how many people here have joined the forums without subscribing (yet)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, how many people here have joined the forums without subscribing (yet)?

I'm planning on subscribing for (at least) one month in the near future, though it's going to have to be after hardware/software upgrades. But I do want to follow the community, so that's why I've joined the forums.

Anyone else in a similar situation?
    Yes, forum member but not a subscriber
    13.11%
    No, forum member and a subscriber
    86.89%
    Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

I jumped too it and paid for it straight up. I look at it if I eat take out 3 times a week I can afford this So replaced my takeout with UE4!! haha
    Add my Skype
    Developers and Newbies Chat Group
    I build games for a living, But most of all I build them for my passion

Comment

I learned about UE4 three days ago, but since I have a trip coming up, I'm waiting until after that to purchase. I still can't believe the price, so as a student nurse who doesn't have a job yet, I'm going bananas over Epic's generosity. If any of the team members ever need a love slave...

Comment

I joined, but haven't subscribed because I want to finish my current project in Unity first. I fear and know that if I get into UE4 I'd likely abandon my current project, which is 80% completed. So hopefully in a few months I can finally get into UE4.

Comment

I was for a few days but I couldn't take it anymore
          My portfolio www.thebladeroden.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sslaxx View Post
            I'm planning on subscribing for (at least) one month in the near future, though it's going to have to be after hardware/software upgrades. But I do want to follow the community, so that's why I've joined the forums.

Anyone else in a similar situation?
            You guys on this thread must all be school children , because $19 a month is peanuts to anyone over 19
            I spend £100/$165 a week on chocolate and cakes , so $19 is twenty packets of crisps or biscuits.

Oh well, one day when you're making your own money, you'll laugh about this ....
            UE4 high res character modelling, rigging for facial and full body animation - HERE
            Dave Saxon/AKA Lex Luthor Channel
            Seek And Destroy Games Channel
            Our Website here.
            Download free animations here

Comment

You don't have to be in school to not make money
              My portfolio www.thebladeroden.com

Comment

Originally posted by LexLuthor1 View Post
                You guys on this thread must all be school children , because $19 a month is peanuts to anyone over 19
                No offence intended my friend but i personally feel this is a bit harsh. Not everyone in this world can make money after 19. Remember you were a school child once too.

Again i mean no offence LexLuthor1.
                Support my RTS Game (Agora) on Patreon!
                Unreal Nexus - Create Share and Experience!
                Unreal Engine 4 World-Wide User Map

[PLUGIN] Aws Gamelift Client Plugin
                [TOOL] Create your own binary release of UE4 from GitHub source
                My UE4 Tutorials and Misc Tools

Lead Programmer at YetiTech Studios
                Your Friendly Neighborhood
                Satheesh PV (a.k.a RyanJon2040) | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+

Comment

I would like to subscribe however Asia region is not supported yet. The wait is really unbearable, back to ue4 documentation/tutorial....

Comment

I spend £100/$165 a week on chocolate and cakes , so $19 is twenty packets of crisps or biscuits.

Oh well, one day when you're making your own money, you'll laugh about this ....
                    Good for you. Just because someone isn't in school anymore doesn't mean they have a **** load of cash to burn on eating.

$19 may not be a whole lot to you but not everyone is the same. Take a look at the ******* job market and what people are getting paid.

Comment

Where do you shop; Waitrose? :P
                      KITATUS
                      "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
                        Where do you shop; Waitrose? :P
                        Hey, Waitrose ain't all that bad, though I don't go there particularly often (not exactly the cheapest of places)!
                        Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by Sslaxx View Post
                          Hey, Waitrose ain't all that bad, though I don't go there particularly often (not exactly the cheapest of places)!
                          It's quite nice and all, but priced when compared to EVERYWHERE else... Hot dang.
                          KITATUS
                          "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Working...
                          X