Size:	264.9 KB
ID:	1760018
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen-Shot-20200513-at-23.37.22.png
Views:	1417
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	1760019
    Attached Files

Let me be the first: I hope UE5 have More AR/VR support, More iOS&Mac support, and More Individual developer support. That's all

Comment

I want to know when Epic is going to announce that they found the elixir of eternal life because it would be just slightly more believable than the stuff they've shown off for UE5.

Edit: I mean, I'd be the happiest person on the planet to be proven wrong on my skepticism but this REALLY sounds too good to be true.

Comment

I hope UE5 has MUCH better Anti-Aliasing and support for Mesh Shader and PhysX 5.0.
        Last edited by Compute Shader; 05-13-2020, 12:32 PM.

Comment

I want the "Make MMO" button.
          | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
            I want the "Make MMO" button.
            Granted. Everyone makes an MMO and the oversaturated market collapses onto self, destroying the internet. Thanks Bruno. :|

Comment

Hope they keep blueprints pretty much same with upgrades so theres not a huge relearning

Comment

where is the download

Comment

I hope it doesnt crash every 5 secs

Comment

Epic, you guys blew us all away! Best news all year!
                    Honestly the only thing I would hope for is a simpler scripting language like Lua or Python for actual game logic with less boilerplate.

Comment

Actually, I would love to know what is actually in 4.25 / 4.26 and when we could expect early access to the newer toolsets or UE5 itself to actually learn and prepare till its first stable release. I have a little project in development for over a year and actually would love to see Lumen and the new geometry virtualization in action there. Probably on a much smaller scale than what we've seen on the video presentation for sure.

Comment

I want to know will it boot up quickly?
                        I've used CryEngine a little and it's has great graphics and starts up fast. I don't know how they did it, but maybe if UE5 can do that, that would great.
                        Check out my itch.io page, I'm really excited about it.
                        https://kinos141.itch.io/

Please check out my AI package: Action AI System Feat. Stealth
                        https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...m-feat-stealth
                        or get it from itch
                        https://kinos141.itch.io/action-ai-system-feat-stealth

Comment

Originally posted by unflawed.dev View Post
                          Epic, you guys blew us all away! Best news all year!
                          Honestly the only thing I would hope for is a simpler scripting language like Lua or Python for actual game logic with less boilerplate.
                          lua/pyrot? yuck ugly languages... but why they don't support C# like Crytek and Unigine are doing to bring Unity developers over seems stupid, would be better for game modding support aswel.

Comment

Originally posted by Kooglio View Post

lua/pyrot? yuck ugly languages... but why they don't support C# like Crytek and Unigine are doing to bring Unity developers over seems stupid, would be better for game modding support aswel.
                            Cugly? yuck, what an ugly language.
                            "I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness."

Comment

Originally posted by DamirH View Post
                              I want to know when Epic is going to announce that they found the elixir of eternal life because it would be just slightly more believable than the stuff they've shown off for UE5.

Edit: I mean, I'd be the happiest person on the planet to be proven wrong on my skepticism but this REALLY sounds too good to be true.
                              maybe it won't change the graphics a lot. maybe it's just a rescaling, and workflow management thing. maybe the demo is high end for commercial purposes. but sending millions polys like at the carnival. it's just impossible. recently i had hard times trying to edit a 1 million polys cruise ship with my 7700 in Blender. not everyone will buy a 2000€ CPU. the point of these features is probably, it will be much more easy to implement meshes in the editor. as there will be a high tolerance for ressource heavy assets/meshes. but that does not means your millions polys will be rendered in game

Comment

Working...
                              X