Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vader Immortal Won't Launch - UE4-WKND Unreal Error. Revive or Epic Store potentially causing this?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vader Immortal Won't Launch - UE4-WKND Unreal Error. Revive or Epic Store potentially causing this?

I have loved playing lightsaber dojo in Vader Immortal on my Valve Index up until recently when the game stopped launching. I receive an Unreal Engine 4 Crash Report that says "An Unreal Process has crashed: UE4-WKND". Oddly, this crash report also makes mention of the Epic Games Store, which I do have installed to download the free monthly games.

The error text reads:

LoginId:79f05af04c453dbcc629f6ab6b936bcbEpicAccountId:

There's also a box at the bottom of the crash report you can tick that says "I agree to be contacted by Epic Games via email if additional information about this crash would help fix it."

This is strange because Vader Immortal is an Oculus exclusive game I play on my Index via Revive. It should have nothing to do with the Epic Games Store in any way. One other clue is that I recently updated my Revive software to 1.7.2.7 --which is mostly better, but I haven't been able to run Vader Immortal since. Due to these my other applications like Quickbooks, office 365, codeshare, Netbeans, etc. are getting affected.

Anyone else having this problem, or have any ideas to fix? TIA for any help

--
    Charles

This forum is for UE4, for any problems with a specific game you need to contact the developer.

Comment

Working...
    X