The necessary prerequisites have failed to install. Error Code E-1223

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The necessary prerequisites have failed to install. Error Code E-1223

Hi, recently I have installed the UE4 on my windows 10 PC. It worked perfectly fine for a couple of days. Then suddenly it shows this Error E-1223. I don't know what it means. Also, my other applications are affected due to this. Currently, I am using Netbeans, Eclipse, CodeShare, Office 365 migration, Citrix Virtual desktop. Also, there are a couple of games like FIFA 20, Fortnite, Battlefield 4. All these applications are affected due to this error E-1223. Can anyone help me on how to troubleshoot this error?
    Thanks.
    Lewis

These errors are typically due to a conflict with the existing Visual Studio 2015 redistributable components on your system. To try to resolve this, navigate to the Windows Uninstall Program in the Control Panel and uninstall the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributables. Afterwards, run the UE4 installer from the Epic Games Launcher to reinstall the redistributables.
    Regards.

Comment

Thanks, RushkinF01
      I have re-installed Visual Studio 2015 and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 and it worked! Some of my applications are working fine now. But still, I am facing errors with
      Office 365 cloud migration. Any particular reason behind this? Can you help with that?

Regards,
      Lewis

Comment

The Office 365 cloud migration is done by IMAP method. It has nothing to do with Visual studio. i think this problem is existing because of some unwanted Windows update. I wouldn't be able to direct you to uninstall the necessary update, but I can refer you to Office 365 migration support provided by numerous third party players. You can try out their services. We recently did this to migrate our users as tenants to Office 365. Worked well and without any hassles.
        Regards.
        Last edited by RuskinF01; 11-13-2019, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X