How to chose Default Value for Variable by Blueprint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to chose Default Value for Variable by Blueprint

I have actor that has 3 Variables whose type is Actor. As for now when I want to define the default value of those Variables I must make them public and manually chose the actors from the visible Map( you know, click the eye on Variable and chose the thing in Details of actor).What I want basicly to do is when this Actor spawns in level it will take the nearest actor and make it for one of The Variable (the one I chose of course) it's default Value. I don't need to know how to make the nearest thing, but if it's possible to make him chose the nearest Actor from the blueprint level or at all.

Here is some visualization:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	UE4Editor-20191010-19025325.png Views:	2 Size:	384.7 KB ID:	1672774I can explein further if you need .
    ( sorry if I write messy )
    Attached Files

You can add the distances to an array, and then after looping, get the lowest value:
    Marketplace Assets

Advanced Mobile Input: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Easy Input Remapping: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
    Multiplayer Blueprint Chat System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Closing Credits System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
    Minesweeper Template: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Maze Creator: Marketplace Page | Support Thread

Comment

It worked . Big thanks to you . This will open other possibilities for me.

Comment

Working...
      X