Trigger Box animation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trigger Box animation

Hello, I have been having this problem with animation, I have a static mesh, which after I overlap some trigger box makes an animation, to this static mesh I attached trigger box, however after I overlap the first trigger box which activates the static mesh to do an animation, the second trigger box that I attached to the static mesh is staying in the same place instead of moving with the static mesh. Could you please guys help me with this one? As on the photo, when I apreach trigger box ( Red cirlce), this activates the rock to move down (yellow circle) but the trigger box (blue circle) is not moving down altho it is attached to the rock (yellow circle).

Are you making the rock animation in Sequencer? If so, you can add the box trigger to the sequencer and animate it the same way as the moving rock. When re-positioning it for the keyframes, you cant use the XYZ axis in the PIE, you have to add a track to the Triggerbox reference in Sequencer, and move it with the location axis there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben4886 View Post
      Are you making the rock animation in Sequencer? If so, you can add the box trigger to the sequencer and animate it the same way as the moving rock. When re-positioning it for the keyframes, you cant use the XYZ axis in the PIE, you have to add a track to the Triggerbox reference in Sequencer, and move it with the location axis there.
      Sorry, I dont know what sequencer is, I am just beginner

Comment

How are you animating the rock to move up and down?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben4886 View Post
          How are you animating the rock to move up and down?
          I am using the trigger box and matinee

Comment

Working...
          X