Game Idea: Lingerie Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Idea: Lingerie Football

Ok. I know the title is kinda clickbaity. I was cruising on wiki for sports and foun very interesting sport it is called: Lingerie Football. So humor me for a second how well would that kinda game fare in this world and market. This isn't real project more of thought experiment. I just want to start conversation about that sort of games. You can put critisizm about the idea. I don't need anything more its just for fun. And that game would also have dating sim elements. and thats that. Its free for all now. Enjoy. And please be Polite.

Man or woman only? Mixed?

It would get an 18+ rating, so sales wont be that high.

Not sure in the current world if scarse clothed people in a game would be recieved with much enthousiasm.
    Lets Measure It
    Blueprints to measure distances, area's, circumferences and routes/paths. Check out the marketplace: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...ets-measure-it

Comment

So basically Dead or Alive Xtreme, but football.

Could maybe sell well if it was made by a Japanese developer for a Japanese audience, but with football there's a lot more issues. Football has a lot more players, you won't be as zoomed in on the players, the sport isn't as inherently as "sexy" as beach volleyball, etc.

Comment

I've read if I remeber well that Lingerie Football has about 7v7 player game. What about Foxy Boxing/Mud Wrestling?

Comment

To be honest I don't see why there is a need for such a games. All those sports are built upon heavy sexualization of women in order to attract male audience, with the presumption that no one is interested in seeing women play sports on the same terms as men.

That's my personal opinion, but seeing that the world has changed a lot just during the last decades, games like this will face some heavy resistance from most of the gamers.

Then of course there are always people who will buy games just because there are half naked girls in them, but if you want to build a game that will attract a larger community, as well as investors, you might want to look into some other ideas
          Like Alien Football or Fox Boxing (with foxes that boxes)
          Twitter: @Trolljeigur

Comment

Yeah, gamers have more of respect towards female characters in games. And these days that hypersexuallized characters aren't popular anymore. Except if game is adult sex game, but they are rare and are very niche market. But in industry where almost anything was made has been made. I was trying to do some market though experiment and see peoples opinions. Feel free to put original ideads and concepts for a substitute for Lingerie Football.

Comment

Working...
            X