Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna permanently remove a game off my launcher's library.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanna permanently remove a game off my launcher's library.

I want to permanently remove a game off my Epic Launcher library, but I didn't see an option, what did I miss?

An awesome example of this is I downloaded the alpha weekend playtest for Satisfactory. Now that its over, the unplayable alpha demo is now permanently listed in my library.

Does this mean every demo or playtest I install will be permanently listed in my library? If so I will no longer download any demo's or temporary games.

Also include some sort of organization features to our games library. We need folders or something....

Comment

Library organization is already on the roadmap: https://trello.com/c/BdxLKWWi/29-library-improvements
      Game Programmer at Zen Studios and founder of Rapax Games
      LinkedIn, Engine Contributions, Marketplace
      Polars (WIP), Game Jam Projects

Comment

How can remove icons from the library ? Look on Picture. Please reply.

Comment

You can't. Amazing, right?

Comment

I "bought" a free demo and it was temporarily taken down. Now they're telling me it's back up, but I can't get it again because it says I already have it. On the library tab it shows as unavailable.

Comment

you can get it removed the hard way by removing your account i did it just to get rid of fortnite.

Comment

Hey all,

Please visit https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/ep...-and-launcher/ for any issues or requests for support with the Epic Games Store.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by KristofMorva View Post
                  Library organization is already on the roadmap: https://trello.com/c/BdxLKWWi/29-library-improvements
                  Please make this also available to the vault area as well, a lot of us have tons of marketplace purchases & its a pain trying to find exactly what you want to install when you have so much stuff

Comment

In the newer versions press the All button at the top and then click on Installed then it only shows the games you have installed you can always switch back your welcome.

Comment

Just do it by yourself: edit the file "GameUserSettings.ini" in "C:\Users\<<>>\AppData\Local\EpicGamesLauncher\Saved\Config\Windows"
                      Remove the line "LastPlayedGame" that contains the game you want to remove.
                      There might be other references in the file - make a copy before doing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X