Advice on a gaming laptop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on a gaming laptop

So I'm looking into a new gaming laptop and can't really decide which one. And before you guys go "lol build a PC you pleb yadda yadda", a bigass desktop isn't really an option since I'm pretty much always on the go. Are the Razer Blade series any good? How about Lenovo Y700? At present, I personally prefer Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga, I read the introduction of this article: http://nocostvps.me/lenovo-thinkpad-...d-used-laptop/ , I'm very interested in it.
    Last edited by mavislan; 06-20-2018, 11:21 PM.

I will always say Alienware ... if you have the funds and can afford it, go Alienware. I absolutely love my Alienware ... and although it is old now it is still working strong and serves me very well.
    Quinton Delpeche
    Founder - Gobbo Games | Designer - The Colony 2174 (Board Game) | Developer - Riders of Asgard

Comment

Hi, i'm looking for a laptop too that I can use UE on the go. Is Dell xps 15 2in1 good for that purpose?

Comment

Asus Rog seems like a decent line of laptops for gaming and game dev.
        ///DevDreReid///

Comment

Originally posted by DreReid View Post
          Asus Rog seems like a decent line of laptops for gaming and game dev.
          DreReid

ASUS appear to be cursed with Bad batches. I own two myself, both constantly overheat and reboot without warning.
          This is a change from what they used to do, which is freeze 5-10 times a day showing purple / orange screen colors.

Comment

What country are you in?
            Cool Blue Moon Ltd. @coolbluemoonltd And now, @londonisunreal, the London Unreal Engine Meet-up group.

Comment

Working...
            X