Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[UE4 LIBRARY] FREE Assets, Game Systems BPs, Tutos and Store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [UE4 LIBRARY] FREE Assets, Game Systems BPs, Tutos and Store

    U Assets Store is not formally affiliated with Epic Games or Unreal Engine 4 , it's a Community site with a simple goal to make easy to find any free/paid asset made by the community for UE4 engine in one place .its a non profitable site everyone can share links to his assets here for free and everyone can participate to add link to his free/paid assets once we earn his trust .this is not a place to publish your asset its a place to share your store links gumroad / sellfy .please make epic market your first choice to get the best quality assets .
    Email Contact : dreamer2142@gmail.com
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	983.8 KB
ID:	1213590
    -Check the Free Assets:
    http://www.uassetsstore.com/search/l...0Free%20Assets
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	805.6 KB
ID:	1213591
    -Check the Store:
    http://www.uassetsstore.com/search/l....Paid%20Assets
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Captureyyy.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	774.2 KB
ID:	1213592
    -Youtube Channel:
    http://www.uassetsstore.com/p/youtub...els-guide.html
    -Home:
    http://www.uassetsstore.com/

    #2
    i would recommend trying to get some flat style that store looks like a virus site to me xD, it looks like one of those sites you go to if you have no other option to really get what you want hahaha ^^
    did you code it or just template it? if you coded it then check out bootstrap and w3.css ^^
    My website: https://www.pijellypin.com
    Multiplayer Components: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...yer-components

    Comment


      #3
      Great idea! Cuts back on the wait for the Marketplace.

      Thanks for this.



      ~ Jason
      Jason's Simple Systems

      Enemy AI and Patrol: https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...troling-damage

      Basic Quest System: https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...ystem-part-1-1

      Comment


        #4
        Do you have authorization of all item owners you posted on your site..? Otherwise i'm afraid that's straight illegal.

        edit:

        " if you have problem with your asset being here please contact us and we will remove it "

        That's not how it works, your website is completely illegal i'm afraid, and feels like an hostile move toward Epic Games.

        You're using all this content you don't have any rights on, to promote your platform.
        Last edited by MaximeDupart; 03-22-2017, 08:51 PM.
        LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders in 4.21 | Atmosphere Modelisation | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

        Comment


          #5
          I smell a brown ship sailing on sea and flag color is black with two bones. Correct if i am wrong and all is legal? anyone comments?
          Last edited by AE_3DFX; 03-22-2017, 08:52 PM.
          tox.chat - Skype alternative
          blender.org - 3D suite

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by AE_3DFX View Post
            I smell a brown ship sailing on sea and flag color is black with two bones. Correct if i am wrong and all is legal? anyone comments?
            They're using content they don't have have any right own to promote their platform without even asking original content owners.
            There's not the slighest doubt it's completely illegal.
            LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders in 4.21 | Atmosphere Modelisation | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Maxime.Dupart View Post
              That's not how it works, your website is completely illegal i'm afraid, and feels like an hostile move toward Epic Games.
              Can you explain how this works, since it appears to me that none of the content is present on Unreal Marketplace. How could creating a list of non-marketplace assets be hostile to Epic?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Kristiamo View Post
                Can you explain how this works, since it appears to me that none of the content is present on Unreal Marketplace. How could creating a list of non-marketplace assets be hostile to Epic?
                Oh, read too fast it seems, so it's a Unity, CGTrader, TurboSquid copyright violation instead?
                All this content, all those pictures featuring assets, all those authors brand names, all posted by the 'admin' user of the website without any rights from their original author is just completely illegal.

                Otherwise there wouldn't be that many 3D asset stores, they would all have the same 3d assets all linking each other between Turbosquid, CGTrader etc...

                The first thing i saw was the Chamferzone guns... Tim is a great guy who has his own platform and also post assets straight to CGTrader, Unity asset store.

                When an artist, sell an item on a platform, writes a couple line o describe his work, upload a couple picture, all this user generated content is property of the selling platform which clearly looks like it's been scraped in order to make this linking site.


                It could be a great idea if made with artist consent, which is far from being the case here.
                Going further to make the point more clearly: you can't scrap CGTrader and add a link to the bottom of your website - now if you like this asset you can Buy and download it there.
                Last edited by MaximeDupart; 03-22-2017, 09:19 PM.
                LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders in 4.21 | Atmosphere Modelisation | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

                Comment


                  #9
                  Thank's for your gentle interest, I'm Responding to all of you guys to clear some things out around here, first of all this is not my website, but i know the person who created it, the assets presenting on the website are just a Showdown and promotion showing the product and giving a link to the legal and official Pack or asset to buy from i guess this answers the legal questions you have, the website provides amazing assets and packs that are not on the Marketplace not because they are inadequate or illegal, it could because they don't present some features that Epic Games want like the number of assets in 1 pack for example, or that there is other links provided externally with some assets, something Epic Games can't provide on their Marketplace, understand what i mean, i hope i answered your questions, i highly recommend that you check both the Marketplace and this website because 2 is better than 1, and you can get different things that you didn't know existed. ENJOY

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Wow, thanks for sharing our game on Greenlight right now!
                    Grab my FREE Master Material here! @・ω・@

                    My Store! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

                    UNF Games Store! 彡゚◉ω◉ )つー☆*

                    My Portfolio! (((o(*°▽°*)o)))

                    Comment


                      #11
                      if you're still looking for assets you can pm me, I can help you with this

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Wow guys really? just saw this post and you guys rushed to the conclusion really quickly without even visiting the site yourself, I'm the creator of the site since a year ago i guess, and from that time till now i never added an Ad or got 1$ to my pocket from this site, i added all the asset you can see after i contacted the author of the asset after making sure that the guy legally own the asset and finding out what was the reason behind why he couldn't publish his asset to the UE4 MP and 99% was due to Epic rejection to the asset due to "many content similar to it or lack of content" as for the free asset i only added the high quality published by the community in UE4 forms, i benefit from it personally since its easy to find free asset in one place than looking for it in unreal engine forms and i am sure it will benefit others too.
                        BTW adding these asset takes a lot of time since all of them must have Royalty free Licence and i have to check if the person who made it have enough good reputation from the community.
                        Last edited by dreamer2142; 02-07-2018, 05:32 PM.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Maxime.Dupart View Post

                          Oh, read too fast it seems, so it's a Unity, CGTrader, TurboSquid copyright violation instead?
                          All this content, all those pictures featuring assets, all those authors brand names, all posted by the 'admin' user of the website without any rights from their original author is just completely illegal.

                          Otherwise there wouldn't be that many 3D asset stores, they would all have the same 3d assets all linking each other between Turbosquid, CGTrader etc...

                          The first thing i saw was the Chamferzone guns... Tim is a great guy who has his own platform and also post assets straight to CGTrader, Unity asset store.

                          When an artist, sell an item on a platform, writes a couple line o describe his work, upload a couple picture, all this user generated content is property of the selling platform which clearly looks like it's been scraped in order to make this linking site.


                          It could be a great idea if made with artist consent, which is far from being the case here.
                          Going further to make the point more clearly: you can't scrap CGTrader and add a link to the bottom of your website - now if you like this asset you can Buy and download it there.

                          I asked Tim and everyone else personally who have his asset in the site if he allow me to add a link to his asset and all the asset added after their approval, there are no pirate /illegal/ shortlink/ or benefit here all are direct link to the source. hope that clarify things up here.

                          Since i am busy for the last couple of months and i do this in my free time i couldn't add the recent free assets made by the community so hopefully i will add more when i get some free time.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X