X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIDEO + DL] mktwo's Photography Blueprint

mktwo's Photography Blueprint

What is this?
    A basic Pawn Blueprint for taking artsy photos in-game, with controls for various camera and post-processing settings.

What can it do?
    Take pictures, both full resolution and double resolution.
    Control settings like FOV, Exposure, Contrast, Saturation, Depth of Field, Film Grain, etc. while playing.
    It derives from the default SpectatorPawn, so you can fly around to get that perfect shot.

What's included?
    The PhotoPawn Class Blueprint, an optional GameMode Blueprint, and a basic DefaultInput.ini file

How do I use it?
    See video below

Video

DOWNLOAD HERE
    Last edited by mktwo; 04-12-2014, 01:44 AM.
    ineedfocus.net

Great work, very cool

Have you been able to create a automatic Bokeh Depth of Field post process effect?

One that auto-focuses?

There was a shader for UDK that worked perfectly but i tried recreating it within UE4 and it doesn't work

Twitter - @TheCSilverman

Ancient Cistern | Advanced Material Pack Ed. 1 | Advanced Material Pack Ed. 2 | Advanced Material Pack Ed. 3 | Texture Pack Ed. 1 | Container Pack Ed. 1 | Road Sign Pack Ed. 1

Comment

Originally posted by mktwo View Post

mktwo's Photography Blueprint

What is this?
      A basic Pawn Blueprint for taking artsy photos in-game, with controls for various camera and post-processing settings.

What can it do?
      Take pictures, both full resolution and double resolution.
      Control settings like FOV, Exposure, Contrast, Saturation, Depth of Field, Film Grain, etc. while playing.
      It derives from the default SpectatorPawn, so you can fly around to get that perfect shot.

What's included?
      The PhotoPawn Class Blueprint, an optional GameMode Blueprint, and a basic DefaultInput.ini file

How do I use it?
      See video below

Video

DOWNLOAD HERE
      Excellent work
      UE4 high res character modelling, rigging for facial and full body animation - HERE
      Dave Saxon/AKA Lex Luthor Channel
      Seek And Destroy Games Channel
      Our Website here.
      Download free animations here

Comment

Thanks guys, and CharlestonS, I haven't made it auto-focus yet, but I could probably put something like that together
        ineedfocus.net

Comment

Originally posted by mktwo View Post
          Thanks guys, and CharlestonS, I haven't made it auto-focus yet, but I could probably put something like that together
          That would be Awesome mktwo, i send you a personal message in Youtube also.
          Could you also please put some screenshots over the Blueprint for this funktion?

Keep up the good work!

/Cheers

Comment

mktwo did you ever do that auto fokus for bokenh?

Comment

Hey, is it still possible to download this somewhere?

Comment

Working...
              X